Home coming

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

Moderator's Note: The first part of this story is 

My football player buddy at school has been a little MIA the past couple weeks. Hes trying to keep it in his pants for his new GF who keeps stringing him along. I'm pretty sure hes going to need some stronger pants. She seems to get a trill out of giving him a boner then leaving him with a hardon in his pants. She gives his cup bulge a rub for good luck before football practice, making the first few minutes of practice rough as his throbbing boner is crushed under his cup. Or grinding against him making out against a locker before class, or letting him slide a hand up her cheer leading skirt.

This weekend was home coming and after the game there are a few obligatory parties. A couple of my wrestling buddies crashed the football team part, because their complete horn dogs and will chase pussy up a tree if they have to.  My buddies gf is up to the same tricks in public shes a slut rubbing his crotch sitting on his lap grinding on him, getting him with a boner in his pants all night, as soon as she gets her alone she turns into a nun. Frustrated n horny he has a few drinks. The booze goes straight to his crotch and she cant get the same rise out of him in public so she takes him to his teammates bedroom with a little bit of fan fare, nothing much happens, Frustrated she takes off and leaves, hes semi passed out in his boxers on his buddies bed, semi hard cock poking out the fly.  

I duck into the bedroom, he smiles and tells me how fucking horny he is and how he cant stand the bitch cock tease. I drop to knees next to the bed n start teasing his cock licking it, sucking it, git getting semi hard in my mouth. i get him worked up, n leaking loads of pre cum. I want to make his last n tease him a little like is gf.  But mostly i just don't wan him to cum yet. So, i detour, sucking his balls, licking his taint, massaging his thighs, i suck his nipples, something he hasn't let him do. He usually has a shirt on and his pants are only unzipped.  His pecs are solid as a rock n meaty. I'm surprised when I feel  his mouth on my neck kissing it. His hand on my pants grabbing my ass , undoing my pats setting my own bulge part way free. My pants end up around my ankles, my boner is out of my briefs.  i go back down on his cock for a bit getting it hard-ish.  He's laying on his back, and pulls me up and has me straddling his waist , he starts to play with his cock against my but.  I start grinding on it.  its leaking pre cum like a geyser, making my ass slick, but hes not hard enough to get it in. Hes frustrated. so i got back to working his cock in my mouth, getting him close, then taking a detour to his balls, taint and then diving a lil deeper n spreading his legs i get near his hole.  He doesn't pull back, he just moans an opens up more, I start eating him out.  Hes moaning pretty good, he pulls back but he doesn't ask me to stop, he rolls over onto his stomach n lifts his hips up. I take this invitation and dive in there eating him out n tongue fucking him, while i stroke his cock.  I cant believe this stud is giving up his hole n his solid gluts are hard as a rock. I'm leaking all over this random guys bed. I stop for a minute and grind against his perfect football bubble but, He doesn't complain so i keep going, rubbing my pre-cum covered cock all over his spit soaked ass. i tease his hole as i stroke his cock, still no  protests as it starts to press against it.  I'm kind of surprised when it pretty readily opens up for my cock head. I manage to get inside him and his hole clamps down on my cock tight. I cant pound his ass or thrust much hes too tight. so I gently hump his ass, His ass muscles are literally grabbing and jerking my throbbing cock.  His grunts are pushing me over the edge and in a minute I loose control and I'm unloading balls deep in this football players jock ass after his gf ditched him. All the cum in his hole made it easier to pull out till i get to the head which is kind of stuck. It pops out with an "oww" from him. I notice the booze is wearing off and his 8"cock is now hard as a rock.  I start to go down on him again and get his cock wet, but he pushes me onto my back, says "my turn", and he goes straight for my ass. I try to spit on a finger and get it wet, but hes quickly starting to work his pre-cum slicked cock into my hole.  He doesn't stop or hold back, but in one slow steady thrush his pushes in until hes balls deep, my legs on his shoulders. He starts humping my ass right away, his heavy balls slapping my but.  My ass is on fire but fortunately my blue balling buddy cant hold out long and he starts cuming.  The cum lubes my hole and hes able to pick up the pace, he doesn't stop just keeps going.  A few minutes later his cock starts throbbing again , he grunts n shoots again.  Still not stopping he starts to pound away and my aching hole, hes actually starting to work up a sweat, Soon hes emptying the rest of 2 weeks cum into my ass. As he does he leans in and shoves his tongue down my throat. 

Id like to say we cuddled and spent a romantic night , but after we both came, we realized where we were, and quickly got dressed before anyone came in, After that we both quickly left the party before anyone figured out what happened or where we'd been.

Guest tristian
19 hours ago, drscorpio said:

There was a problem that has since been fixed. 

no problem, I'm hoping I can get the dad to breed me after jr has cum in my ass and mix the two together. Should make for a fun story