Beginning of a good thing

Roughme101

Took time off work to meet a guy I'd been chatting with on and off for a while to see what's what, while organising said was low on condoms so could I bring some so pick up a 12 pack n chucked than in my bag and finally arrived at his place. A little cut chat leads to his bed room where we. Started a little light gropping n kissing.

Fast forward were both naked with him sitting in a chair with me kneeling and sucking his cock like a man possessed. 7 cut n thick, couldn't take it to the base but dam if I didn't try... Just kept worshipping this hard thick precumming cock like my life depended on it, I knew  I wanted it in me. Licking from balls to tip I just looking him in the eye so he knows I want it bad.

With that he moved me to the bed into my back and starts to suck and rim me. Brings out some poppers n really goes to town rimming me as feels like his tounge is as long as a giraffes as it reachs inside of me, by now I've use his poppers and start begging him to fuck me but he just want plenty of times as he slide the first finger into me to the buckle and. Starts fucking me with it.

I'm always tight to start with but can open up with a little help. N help he does 1 finger becomes 2 then 3 n 4, by the 3  finger I moved to doggie so he has more access and I can pull away if to much...as I know he wants his whole hand in me... Now I want that as well but I really want his cock in me before he totally ruins my ass. Changing positions a few more time allows him to use both hands case he stretchs my ass n were finally in a position where i might be able to tempt him to fuck me.

A few rounds of poppers n I get him to tease my ass with his cock which he happy starts slapping it against my Cheeks n hole and rubbing it up n down my crack oozing precum then starts just sliping the head in as im stretched out. i feel a chance n push back so I feel him slide further in me n just get him to fuck me.

Bliss as he does and just starts Jack hammering my ass as I'm a mess on his bed begging to be used n groaning in delight squeezing my ass trying to milk his cock. Tight grip on my hips and he just keeps going, using me like the hole I know I want to be, about ten minutes he says he going to cum n pulls out. Whether it's the poppers or just the slut in me in hearing that the first words out of my mouth are "cum inside me". Taking his cue he slides straight back in and feels like he fucking me even harder as he grunts n groans breeding my ass and continues to fuck his load deeper into me.

We collapse in a pile and i feel some of him leak from out of me but am in a state of bliss.resting a little we both have to go to work so quick shower I'm gone.

But walking awày I'm in heaven. As my hole has been well and truly stretched as I've his load planned deep in me, a secret only I'll know when I'm in the office shortly.

Even better I know I'll be back and then... I want to be able to take him wrist deep...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Chatting to an older guy who was talking up the size of his cock so arranged to meet in the evening but he said he preferred a pre bred hole to fuck. So I called up this couple ice been to a few times who are near him and they are free. Went round there and the one guy is really into me telling me how much he'd missed me and my hot ass so I started kissing and sucking him and do the same to the other guy and offer up my hole and he's really frantic, pushes into me quite painfully and quickly and as I shout out he just collapsed and emptied inside me. Then got all embarrassed and apologetic but I told him I was grateful for the load and sucked him clean while his mate started fucking me and only lasted a few minutes. Perfect warm up even though they thought I'd be disappointed! Quite flattering really.

Got to the old guy who stank of cigarettes and kissed really wetly but this just turned me on more. He fingered my hole while I told him about the loads and he said two wasn't enough but would have to do! Then got his cock out but it was much smaller than I hoped and stayed limo the whole time I sucked it. Then he told me to bend over and started wanking and roughly fingering me til he had a semi which he worked into me but wasn't feeling much.

Obviously worked for him though and he started fucking me and I felt him get harder.i was loose and slick so it wasn't doing much until he started going harder and I realized how long he was when I started to get that 'too deep' pain on every thrust. I was begging for harder now and he came after about 10 minutes before I savoured the three-cum cocktail on his long thin dick.

I'll be back, never known a transformation like it!