Berkeley steamworks, took 8 raw loads, not on prep

gay87

I’m here for a short work trip, am asian. 

Decided to see for myself one of the best sauna in us or maybe the world , douche and headed out 

started of with 2 condom fucks, a couple is in their room 

couple condom fuck story

met one and was brought back to my room, compliment on my sucking and bottoming skills, insist on finding his partner back, I tried to use up all their condoms (pretending to blowjob)  but they had like 6 condoms, 

load 1,2,3 

Cruised a guy, fondled a little, and he brought me to the fuck bench, and I love it, it’s so comfortable! And before I get up, someone will insert their dick again 

could have been load 4

while another guy was fucking me, someone exclaimed to him “this asian lad took bens load!” Upon heading that, he withdrew his dick, and other lads come to take his place

load 4,5,

nothinng special to tell, load 5 has a tiny dick 

Load 6

this guy pulled me up and exclaim “how many loads have u took!?  I said “no idea (although I did count lol)” he brought me to the nearby sling and ask me to mount on it, and he fletched my arse, licking eating and sucking all the cum. 

“You better replace what u took from me” and he did and he smile and breed me very quickly

load 7,8

muscular guy breed me on the wall, and one older bloke also breed me 

about myself 

im a gym goer, and have meals cheat days every Sunday, like a cheat day for sex, this is my first time I ‘let go’ and took 8 loads up my arse, it was leaking for like 1-1.5 hours, and I have to flex my arse muscle to stop it from leaking, 

had a wonderful day at the sauna, 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5