[Alpha Pig Top / Sissy Bottom] The reason why this works...........

Feeder

Click here to see Alpha Pig Top & Sissy Bottom's original blog post...

Howdy all! I just wanted to take a minute to thank my partner for being who he is and making me the happiest top in the world. We have gotten a few comments saying that we are lucky to have what we have. The truth of the matter is we both are very lucky! We are lucky to have this intense bond both in and out of bed. We are lucky to have an amazing open line of communication with one another without fear of being judged. We are lucky to have found each other and lucky to be on the same page. Finally we are lucky enough to have made it through alot of deep serious situations since meeting that have contributed to all of the above and more. In additional to having similar moral and personal positions our relationship works because we only want to be with each other and realize that the next best thing is right in front of each of us when we are looking into each others eyes while we fuck, while we laugh, while we veg on the couch watching movies, and while we sleep when I feel his heart beat as I fall asleep next to the man who will soon become my husband!

All my love.......

All my life.........

All my piggishness.......

Alpha Pig Top8601336685117869703-5209851439639283356?l=rawadventuresofaptandspb.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.