[Alpha Pig Top / Sissy Bottom] Cum Dump & Piss Enema Wake Up Call

Feeder

Click here to see Alpha Pig Top & Sissy Bottom's original blog post...

Hey raw fuckers! I had to post this hot encounter SPB and I had this morning! It really all started last night and led into this morning!

SPB has never fallen asleep with a cock in his ass so of course I was more than happy to oblige by being his FIRST and ONLY guy to do it to his sissy cunt! So right before bed we lubed his hairy cunt hole and I slipped my raw cock deep inside his raw pussy!

Of course it was too tempting to "actually" fall asleep so of course I had to savor his wet hairy pussy and pump my raw fuck pole in and out of him for a few! We did however manage to fall asleep about 2 hours later! It was super hot having my raw cock stuffed in his pig ass for 2 hours!

Then I woke up this morning and of course I had slipped out of SPB's cunt. So I slabbed on some lube and slipped back in to my hairy home! We fell asleep like that for about an hour or so until I was really just gettin way too aroused and really need to get off in his wet pussy hole!

So I flipped him on his stomach and went to town on his hairy pussy! His cunt wraps around my cock like a bun to a hot dog! Perfect! After about 3 hours of just being in his hole and falling asleep and waking up I needed to blast my seed deep in his cum chute! So as I was getting closer to inseminating his hairy hole I was pounding it like there was no tomorrow! Then I had the most intense orgasm! It just lasted several minutes and I could feel the spurts of cum just filling his hairy cunt! It was very intense! After that I just rested on top of him with my cock still planted deep in his cum chute!

A little while later I needed to take a huge morning piss but didn't want to get up because SPB's hole was so warm and wet with my seed. So I thought to myself, "Why don't I just chase my cum load with a nice load of piss!" So I did just that! I laid on top of him and slowly started to fill SPB's ass with my warm load of morning lemonade! It felt so fuckin wet in his cunt with my jizz load and my piss! Talk about pig heaven!

We drifted off to sleep like that for a little while longer before getting up and getting the day started! SPB's is one hole that is easy to start but hard to finish!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile8601336685117869703-1668785920972791178?l=rawadventuresofaptandspb.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.