[Alpha Pig Top / Sissy Bottom] Hot cum collection for massive insemination of Sissy P

Feeder

Click here to see Alpha Pig Top & Sissy Bottom's original blog post...

Hey guys! My partner loves my seed in his pussy! The most we have gotten in his cunt was 38 loads in one night! I saved up and froze in a container 37 of my loads and we thawed them and loaded his ass up with them! Then I slide inside his wet cum filled pussy and added load 38!

So he wants me to start all over again and this time we are shooting for over 100 loads to stuff in his greedy cum hole!

This is me fillin up the cum jar on the way to 100 loads! We will post a vid of his insemination when we get to the 100 loads! Enjoy!

As always feel free to post your comments as well as any ideas or requests you might have!8601336685117869703-1709167637548013627?l=rawadventuresofaptandspb.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.