Cumunion Palm Springs- Young, New slut

Hello everyone, long time lurker. Finally worked up the guts to post and book my first ever cumunion in Palm Springs. Hoping this will be the start for me to become a cumdump. Was wondering if anyone had any experience at this event. I’m a slim twink body, middle eastern bottom boy. Was wondering if the event was worth it and if there is variety of ages/types that would be interested in a guy like me. Appreciate any advice thanks! Cumunion December 13-15, 2019

Edited by Guest
Title issue

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Everyone has a type they are into, I'm sure you have a type of guy you are most attracted to.  Some types are more popular then others, and I would be willing to bet that "slim twink body, bottom boy" are some of the most popular types guys at that event will be looking for.

Biggest piece of advice would be to try and be friendly, don't be standoffish, show interest if you see someone you would like to have sex with, and let your only expectation be to have no regrets when you're done and leave.  Based on you profile picture, a lot of the guys there 'may' be hesitant to approach you thinking they wont be your type, so if anything you may have to actually be a bit more proactive.

Finally, if you don't go, you'll always wonder what you missed out on right, so you might as well go for it and have a good time.