[Life In The Raw] A faithful reader

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A fellow pig that reads this blog recently moved here to LA, and last night he came through for me. Yesterday was filled with hookups that fell through at the last moment and I had a bad case of blue balls.

Well, I called him and he told me that he was on his way to Slammer. I asked if he wanted a starter load and he said "Fuck yeah" he was soon at my door and I undressed him, pushed him on the bed and while he hit the poppers and mounted a raped his beefy jockstrapped ass.

The smell of poppers filled the air as I slammed my hard dick into his hole. He got so wat as I fucked his beefy man ass. He told me that he was going to take seed in the darkroom at slammer, then call his fuck buddy when he got home and take his load in his slutty fucked cum filled hole. That, the fact that I was so fucking horny, and his amazing hole made me cum real fucking quick, I unloaded a huge load of sperm inside of him.

We kissed and I sent him on his way.

I'll have to ask him how slammer went.6205496180732721325-603139918705819346?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.