How do I find BB tops?

Blue1244

So I used to be able to find BB tops easily before I became poz. Now I find a few - enough to get by.

Im in augusta so we have the Parliament House but I’m too young to get in so all my local options are out. Any advice?

I can travel to Atlanta any advice or recommendations for Atlanta?

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Are you poz or are you Undetectable?  While on sites like this one that may not mater, on other sites meant for meeting people to hook up with, it could make a difference.  In my experience Undetectable status is becoming less of a deal breaker to guys who are negative (or assume they are negative).  Personally I choose to disclose my status in my hook up site/app profiles, not sure if you do, but that could sometimes instantly keep someone from even messaging you.  If you do have your status shown, you could try removing it and then hoping disclosure goes easier once you do, but just be aware that Georgia looks what has to be a rather tough HIV disclosure law.

Also, are you seeking tops on the same sites you used to before you were poz?  For example, you might have better luck on say BBRT instead of Adam4Adam.