Bred on a cold windy night outdoors

Okiedokie

He texted me:  "Bend over for me again."

He's a slender, muscular young black guy driving a company truck. One of those big trucks with gear in the back.  I had met him 3 times before and we had gotten each other off with blow jobs and making out but I wanted his beautiful cock in my ass.  He cums big, lots of juice and it tastes so good.  He had fucked me a few days ago, standing by the open door of his big truck on a stretch of road that was closed due to the bridge being out (i.e., no traffic down that section). 

Last night was a repeat except he wanted my ass.  It was pretty cold here in OKC area, though, with strong winds but I was up to it if he was.  It was night, around 9:30 pm.  He kissed me, I sucked him, he sucked me, then spun me around and pushed his nice big, rock hard black cock into my hole.  Damn. it hurt so good.  I had to make him stop so I could get used to him being there. Then he started pumping slowly.  Picking up speed, he began to really ride me, I was bent far over the seat of his macho truck. I reached back and pulled his tight ass into me fully impaling my ass.  Panting, his breathing got heaver, i encouraged him saying "breed my ass, breed daddy's ass, man! What a fucking stud you are!"  and all other kinds of nasty stuff I could think of.  His pounding picked up speed and it was like a fucking jackhammer in my ass.  Felt great and hurt at the same time.  He clenches his entire body as he unloads in me. I feel his cock pulsing, jerking in my ass.  He slowly pulls out and I kiss him. Tell him that I'll bottom for him anytime. Love that young man's cock.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2