Thanksgiving weekend

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

I just had an extra long weekend, after reading so many of your posts I feel like its ok to embrace your inner slut and need sex, need cock, need cum.  After a couple week dry spell I can barely keep it in my gym shorts.  Wrestling practice started up so I haven't been home to hang out with my catholic school football buddy after practice.  Jr my buddy at school has been too busy, and distracted chasing some cheerleader skirt.  So i've been poping boners all over the place and even woke up a few morning with my shorts all sticky. 

We got an extra day off Tuesday, so I had a relatively empty house. The kind of calm before the storm of holiday madness when my brother came back from college with his new gf. Jr came over and after about an hour of plating GTA he hormones building up inside him for the past two weeks .  I started out by sucking him while he played the video game, pulling his cock out , then working his pants to his ankles trying to compete for his attention and getting moaning so hard he couldn't concentrate. After he finally gave in and started moaning pretty good. I used some spit to lube a up a finger n work it into his hole.  At that point he was moaning and pre-cumming uncontrollably, soon he was pumping his 2 week load of hot cum into my mouth.   His balls were still pretty full, 2 weeks is a long time especially when your only jerking off.  Jr straddled my chest with me on my back, going back and forth between sucking my cock, and face fucking my mouth, at one point we 69 and started to lick his hole and finger it.  He flipped around to face me and started alternating between feeding me his cock and grinding his hole against my throbing leaking boner.  Soon his hole was covered in pre cum and I started to slide inside him as he sat on it, each time a little deeper, soon he was bouncing on my cock balls deep until i couldn't stand it and blasted a weeks worth of cum inside him.  By now hes horny as fuck and ready to go again.  I find myself on my back with my legs up to my ears and him humping my ass for all its worth. He came 2x inside me before he pulled out and rolled over spent.

I was kind of revealed to get off before my older brother came home Wednesday since we still share a room and a bunk bed.  Friday my Older bro and a bunch of his old HS friends meet up and go out to a bar.  Including his 2 hockey teammates I sucked off when I was 14.  When they first came over to pre-game it was pretty clear they weren't interested, but when they  came back from the bar the first one follows me out to the garage to get some beer. He plays varsity hockey and hes pretty used to getting pussy when he wants, so he just kind of grabs my ass to get my attention, and grabs my hand n puts it on his crotch. I feel his semi hard cock through his pants and he just pushes down on my shoulders until I'm on my knees and hes pulling it out in front of my face. I go to work pretty furiously on his cock to get the job done before we are interrupted, but hes drunk so it still takes a few minutes.  After he cums he zips back up and decides to head home.  By the end of the night. His other hockey buddy decides to crash here on the couch. I come down stairs free balling in my gym shorts, having been recently sexiled out of my bed by my brother who wants to fuck his gf.  Her guest room is too close to our parents room, so hes drunk fuck banging away at her on his bunk bed.   Its not long before his other hockey buddy starts to feel out if he can get a repeat of hs.  Hes a little more  nervous str8ish lax bro than the other one. But hes laying down on the couch in his boxers happy drunk, with his cock poking at the fly. I come over n start to nuzzle it, licking it, before taking it in my mouth and sucking him.  Hes too drunk and happy to get me to stop.  His cock is thicker and bigger than his buddy so i cant take all of it. hes also drunk  half passed out and taking forever to cum. So I get his cock really wet and straddle his crotch lowering myself onto his cock. It takes me awhile to get all the way down, but i manage all of it.  I bounce up n down until i hear grunting n bucking his hips as he unloads in my ass.  He passes out happy soon after, and i leave him there with his boxers still around his thighs, my now my brothers passed out and i can sleep in my bed.

I think this is my longest Thanksgiving vacation ever. School was cancelled for snow today .  Jr came over again, bored after being couped up all weekend. Today he didn't waste any time.  Soon after he came in , his sweats were around his ankles and he was pounding my ass bent over the side of the couch.  After he came in me twice he left as quick as he came.