[Life In The Raw] Black Bareback Threeway

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

The sexy as fuck black boy I bred the other day was getting fucked in North Hollywood, he wanted to know if I wanted to come over.

I got there and the guy hosting him was a muscled 6'5'' black/rican mixed guy with a huge dick and huge ass.

I went upstairs and ate out the guys ass while he sucked my dick.

I pounded the bottom while the other guy watched, stroking his big dick, he had his hands all over my ass and mouthed to me that he wanted to fuck my big ass sometime.

(Damn my bubbled cursed ass)

I put my entire body weight on my boy, which made him moan gently, he loves feeling me rest on him while my dick shifts in and out.

Then I got up and bit and began to nail him machofucker style, his hole was perfect, just loose enough, just tight enough and hot as hell.

The boy looked at the mirror while he was getting pounded, my sweat dripping onto his back, the black-rican stood over us jerking his dick. The boy was moving his ass up and down and grinding onto my dick.

"Gimme that nut"

"Gimme that nut"

"Yeah, give him that nut so I can fuck him next, shoot in that ass."

The rican kissed me, that did it."

I shot what had to have been 9 potent shots of seed in his hole, my body convulsed and I lost myself in my orgasm. I collapsed on top of him. I pulled out and the rican shoved his dick right in there, using him and pounding him hard. I watched them fuck for a bit before leaving, his moans, screams, and gasps filling the room.6205496180732721325-1442657187075147063?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.