[Closet BB Cumdump] Off to the baths again

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

I had a craving to get dicked and as we know I live in the sticks so.....a quick 45 minute drive on Friday night brought me to the nearest baths to my house. Got my room, got naked, put my towel on, grabbed my bottle of poppers and headed out to walk the floor. It was actually a pretty active night. Always hit or miss there but pleasantly surprised with what was there last night. Action started early. I stopped in the steam room and wandered through the steam straining to find something good. I stumbled on a guy who was sitting in a corner stroking his dick. Latin man, uncut, thick. I bent down and started blowing him. He groaned instantly and his hard on got a little harder in less than 10 seconds. His dick wasn't that long but it was thick so it was real nice to suck. As if he knew what my plan was for the night, he leaned over and asked if I wanted to go back to his room. I said sure and we headed off. I followed him in and we both hung up our towels and he laid back on the bed. I went back to work blowing him and that went on for a few minutes until he asked if I liked to get fucked. I said yes and he pulled me up and grabbed some lube. He fingered the lube into my hole and lubed up his dick and then started to push inside. The best part of sex is when it's a no questions asked fuck. He didn't ask about rubbers or anything. He just slipped in raw, and I didn't say anything so he knew I was into it. Love that!! I was on the edge of the bed with head towards the wall and pillow off to my side. He grabbed my legs and instead of over his shoulders he held them out as wide as he could hold them. I was doing a split in mid air with his help and he started plowing me slow and started picking up the speed bit by bit. He started talking and mixing English and Spanish. 'You like that puta?' I said yeah and he said a couple of other things that I didn't pick up but I am guessing they had to do with the fact that his raw dick was in me and pretty soon his cum would be too. He had picked up the pace and was going full force, anyone walking by could hear his balls slapping against my ass. No change up, just the one position. His goal was I'm guessing just to cum and about a minute later he did. He shot a load in my ass and as he was still squirting he pulled out and a stream shot across my chest and into my face and then he straddled me and stuck his dick in my mouth. One last small squirt came out in my mouth and I got a taste. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Latin men.....hot cum. Yum yum.

When he was cleaned off he asked if I wanted to hang out. I said sure and then he let out that he was there with friends and they were sharing the room. I asked if he wanted me to go. He said no, when they came back they'd probably want to fuck me too. Awww yeah boy........ I picked the right guy out of the gates tonight. He had two friends that came back. The first was another Latin guy who was about the same length as the guy who just fucked me but not as thick. Didn't matter to me, he came in and we chatted. His friend told him he had fucked me and it was good. So my new friend told me to get on all fours and he mounted me from behind. We both watched ourselves fuck in the mirror on the wall while the first guy egged us on. He rode me for what seemed like an eternity. It really had to have been on and off for half an hour. He was like a machine but he knew what he was doing too. He was sticking fingers in my ass while his dick was pumping then he'd pull them out and stick them in my mouth so I could taste the cum he was squishing out. His bud got on the front of the bed and stuck his dick in my mouth while his bud fucked me. Then a knock on the door. Friend number 2 was here. The first guy pulled his dick out of my mouth and answered the door. Friend 2 was a black guy. He came in a dropped his towel. He had a big dick. Not holy shit big, but wow...big. He took the place of the first guy and stuck his dick in my mouth while friend 1 finished up pumping my ass and finally gave me the money shot.

After he pulled out the black guy flipped me over on my back and threw my legs over his shoulders. I had two loads in my ass, no need for lube. I took a hit of poppers and then he slid in. It stretched me but I was horny so I just moaned. He told one of the others to open the door so others could see. They did and then the two Latin guys got on each side of him while he fucked me. He was fucking me and looking at himself in the mirror and he could also check the door out that way. Guys were coming by and peeking in and within a few minutes there was a crowd. The black guy kept nodding guys in and before you knew it there were 4 more guys in the room with us. 2 of them got on their knees and started sucking the dicks of the others in the room but one was standing stroking his dick so the black guy slowly pulled out and nodded for the guy to step in. This guy was a football player build, rugged, hairy, nice cock. He slipped in and the orgy seemed to have started. One of the cocksuckers saw the black guys dick and practically jumped at him to start sucking him off. The latin guys were giving up their dicks to anyone looking to suck. My new friend was fucking me and after a few minutes he groaned loud and shot a load in me. Everyone egged him on and when he pulled out a squirt of cum shot out of my ass after his dick. The other cocksucker kneeled behind my but and started rimming me while some more cum dripped out. The black guy decided it was time. He pulled his dick out of the cocksuckers mouth and got back in place at my hole and started fucking me. They were all egging him on and more guys had shown up at the door. A few were waved away by the latin guys but a couple more got the nod and came in. Standing room only now and both these guys were stroking their dicks. The line was forming. My black friend didn't want to hold the line up so he started piston fucking me and I started to moan because his dick was big and I felt it. But, when you're being egged on like that it's almost like the pain is secondary and you want the guys watching to see that you can take it. And take it I did. After another few minutes of brutal pounding, the black guy shot his load in my ass. So fucking goo, I felt it squirt in me. Love that feeling. He pulled out and moved to my mouth and it was like an assembly line, the next guy moved up and slid in. Average dick, slim bod, he was the only one who actually said something about his cum. He said he was poz and I didn't react. That made him start fucking hard and after a few minutes he shot his load in my hole. He pulled out and traded places with the black guy who was now clean and number 6 moved into place. He also had an average dick, small frame and he fucked like a rabbit, small quick bursts and it didn't take him longer than a couple of minutes. It was probably the adrenaline of the group that made him cum so fast. Now all the guys were standing around stroking each other and one of the cocksuckers bent over the bed and it was round two for my football build friend. He mounted this new bottom and at the same time a wad of cum dropped out of my ass. I stood up as it dripped down my legs. I decided to go shower and as I walked to the shower another wad squirted out onto the carpet on my way. I know it is a sex club but I felt bad thinking about who was going to have to clean that.

I got to the shower and fingered my hole and felt a little more come out. I finished washing and put my towel on and hit the floor again. The room with my friends was now closed door so I went back to laps. I went into the sauna and there were some guys in there. It was dark and I felt a nice size dick with my hands in the corner so I bent over the bench near the guy and he knew what I wanted. He stood up behind me and slid his dick in my hole. The other guys in the sauna were instantly on us like bees on honey. Hands probing while the guy fucked me and one guy found his way underneath me and got my dick in his mouth. He started blowing me and I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't. I was real horny still and because of that I knew I'd cum fast. I did. It was only about 2 minutes and I shot a load in the cocksucker's mouth. About a minute after that the guy fucking me shot his load in my hole. I thanked him and headed back to the shower. I washed off again and then headed to my room. I like to bottom without getting off because I haven't mastered control of that function yet. Unless it's a full moon or something, once I cum my sex drive dies for a while. That's just what happened. But, I guess 7 loads is better than none before I got my rocks off ;)

7230614512406525083-712100941418928422?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.