Cruising bar fuck

fetishgear

So, a few weeks back on a Saturday, I went to London and I visited Vault 139 which is a cruise bar.  It's open from the afternoon onwards and I'd never been there before.  I wore my leather shirt and leather jeans.  I arrived and had a drink before going into the cruising area.  It was quite busy, I did feel a bit overdressed as most guys were in normal clothes!

In the cruising area there were a few guys sucking with a bit of an audience wanking away.  Sat down for a bit and a young couple come in and they start fucking hard in one of the slings.  This gets everyone a bit horny and more guys start sucking.

One guy walks past me and gets his cock out and pulls my head towards it whilst offering me some poppers.  I take a hit and I get a bit of a rush, turning me on more.  Sadly his cock was a bit soft, but next to him is a toned tracksuit wearing guy with a hard cock.  I start sucking him off and he's getting into it, however after a bit he decides to move on.

At this point I was well turned on.  In one of the dark arches I could see a guy bent over a bench wearing chaps.  Open invitation, so I walk into the archway and get my cock out and slap it against his arse a couple of times.  He reaches around and guides it into his pre-lubed arse and I start to fuck away.  He was tight and felt good.  I knew I wouldn't last long and after a few minutes I went to him "going to take my cum?  going to take my cum you slut?", before groaning and shouting my cum deep into his gut.  I then walked away, cleaned up and walked back to my hotel.  Pays to be versatile sometimes!

• Like 6

• 2 years later...
On 12/25/2019 at 11:23 PM, fetishgear said:

So, a few weeks back on a Saturday, I went to London and I visited Vault 139 which is a cruise bar.  It's open from the afternoon onwards and I'd never been there before.  I wore my leather shirt and leather jeans.  I arrived and had a drink before going into the cruising area.  It was quite busy, I did feel a bit overdressed as most guys were in normal clothes!

In the cruising area there were a few guys sucking with a bit of an audience wanking away.  Sat down for a bit and a young couple come in and they start fucking hard in one of the slings.  This gets everyone a bit horny and more guys start sucking.

One guy walks past me and gets his cock out and pulls my head towards it whilst offering me some poppers.  I take a hit and I get a bit of a rush, turning me on more.  Sadly his cock was a bit soft, but next to him is a toned tracksuit wearing guy with a hard cock.  I start sucking him off and he's getting into it, however after a bit he decides to move on.

At this point I was well turned on.  In one of the dark arches I could see a guy bent over a bench wearing chaps.  Open invitation, so I walk into the archway and get my cock out and slap it against his arse a couple of times.  He reaches around and guides it into his pre-lubed arse and I start to fuck away.  He was tight and felt good.  I knew I wouldn't last long and after a few minutes I went to him "going to take my cum?  going to take my cum you slut?", before groaning and shouting my cum deep into his gut.  I then walked away, cleaned up and walked back to my hotel.  Pays to be versatile sometimes!

Fucking nice one fella!