[Midtown Mutt ATL] Hot Black Stud

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

A couple of Saturdays ago, I had an itch that needed to be scratched badly so I logged onto BBRTS. I saw an ad from a black guy in my neighborhood and the tone was pretty cocky, but not quite arrogant. It included the VGL and foot-long commentary. We connected and he asked me if I wanted to get bred, which of course I did.

He gave me directions and told me not to wear a jock or underwear. I hopped in the car and was at the guy's apartment in five minutes. I knocked on the door and the guy opened and he was handsome. He liked what he saw also and grabbed my pecs and ass as I kicked off my shoes and he pulled off my shirt. I was naked holding a bottle of poppers and he ordered me to kneel on his couch. I took a hit off the poppers and he started to munch my ass, although very briefly. He put his cockhead up to my ass and tried to mount me, but his cock was too big to enter me without lube. He told me to go into the bedroom.

I hopped up on his bed and he grabbed a jar of vaseline, which I thought was very odd. He greased his thick 12-inch cock, hovered over me, as I wrapped my legs around his waist and his cock pushed into me. He was in my hole up to his balls in no time and I felt like I was in orbit. He was an excellent fucker and really knew how to make a man feel good.

He rolled me over and started fuck me doggy style. He was commenting that he liked my tight ass as I was moaning and hitting the poppers. I felt is cock swell and he asked if I felt it. I replied that I did and he said that he had cum in me a little. He kept fucking me and then pulled out and told me to stand on the floor and lean over the bed. He lifted my right leg onto the bed as he pushed his dick back into me. He started fucking me hard again and about ten minutes later, I felt a flood of cum in my ass as he let loose.

This stud was not done yet. He kept fucking me for about five more minutes. I could feel his cum leaking out of me as he continued using my ass. Finally he groaned as he pounded my ass. I actually found it hard to believe, but he was shooting more of his cum in my ass. Finally, he was done and he pulled out. His cock was coated with cum and I turned around and licked it off his dick. He commented that he had not fucked anyone for four days. I left his load in my ass as I pulled on my jeans.

I wasn't too jazzed about him using vaseline but I'm looking forward to getting fucked by him again soon!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.