[My Load Deep In You] Yet Another Party

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Went to a dungeon party on Sat nite, and had a great time. Not too many people showed, but there was a good enough crowd and good enough selection of men to dump in. I started by sliding into the waiting hole of a bottom getting plowed in the dressing room. I had done a tour of the facility and went back into the dressing room to get a beer out of my bag when I saw the bottom getting plowed. The top pulled out and said, "Give him a try." He had a nice hole and we switched off for about 10 min. I went on to other things. I walked around and saw a buff bottom taking it up the ass while a small group watched him. As he was getting plowed, he told the guy fucking him, "Yeah, breed me!" The top did and I took over when he pulled out. I began pounding him and became very verbal which he told me the next day he really liked. As I was plowing him, I kept asking if he wanted my load, and when I was ready to shoot, I said, "Here it cums cumdump, take that load. You want it, don't you?" When he said, "Go ahead stud, load me up." I shot my load deep in him.2856469041485238199-2098637049085985345?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.