My ex-neighbour

frenchyJules

True story here that happens to be my last load.

Few months ago, I noticed a really close guy on grindr. Tall, fit guy, quite cute. After a quick chat, I understood he was living the flat in front of my house. We finally hooked up few days later, we both were up for some fun, so I cleaned up, put some sweatpants and waited outside. We quickly went in his room, made out, undressed, he reached for my ass and soon enough I was on my fourth on the bed, bending over. Told me that slutty cute skinny guy like me drove his "dom" instinct crazy, and that it will be hard for him to hold on. I smirked and told him he did not need to, as I could handle it. He started spanking me gently and rubbing his cock against my ass. He started to push the head in, and easily popped in. I said nothing and let him go, then he stopped and said we should probably use a condom. That was it, he fucked me wrapped, twice. Did not get bred that time, but that was hot anyway. Turns out he was moving away few days later.

Last week, he was around and I was horny. Told him I was free during the evening but he answered he would not be around anymore, but he was free right now. Told him to come, just needed to clean up and quick shower, which I did. He asked me if I was taking bbk, as he turned to fuck me wrapped last time, I said no, but that I could swallow. He said he was on prep, I said ok. When he came in, I knew I let him fuck me bare. We quickly undressed and he was soon on my bed, my mouth on his cock. I went up to made out and he started to explore my ass, fingering. I was moaning, and our cocks rubbing against each other. At some point I turned back, showing off my ass, he kept fingering me, stroking his cock and started to rub it against my ass. I prelubed before he came, and my ass was pretty open, so soon he popped in, I just moaned and sat in until he was ball deep. I rode him for a while when he asked me to be on my fourth, he slidded in again and started fucking me deep and hard, holding my body tight (love that), slowing down times to times to keep it longer. Then he told me he was about to cum, and asked me where he should cum, I told him "as you wish", answered he would on my ass, and as he entered me again I wispered "you can come inside", "yeah, I can?", "yeah, fill me up", he did, stay inside a bit. After that I sucked his cock clean, and kept in my mouth until he needed to go.
After he left, I pushed out a bit of his cum to lube my own cock, and put a plug on.
Never been that much slutty.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4