[Life In The Raw] Sensual fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A fuckbuddy of mine texted me. Told me that he was in the area and very horny.

I told him to come over and he was at my door within 10 minutes.

We stood in my room and I ran my hands all over his body, I could feel his body react to my touch,

his back arched, he gasped as my fingers lightly ran up the small of his back.

We undressed and I carried him to my bed, we lay in our underwear and he writhed on my lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you" he told me quietly. We kissed and then he got in between my legs and licked my balls and perineum. Waves of pleasure ran through my body, then I grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss, then I grabbed him and flipped him over and ate his hole. He whimpered how much he loved me eating his boypussy. I slid my dick into him slowly, he moaned, telling me how much he missed my dick in his boyhole, I watched our shadows merge, I saw the rise and fall of our silhouette, I heard his whimpers as my dick reached deeper and deeper into him, his hole becoming a moistened and warm tunnel, with only saliva to reduce the friction of our sex.

He told me of when he was younger, and how our relative size brought him back to those days.

I kissed the back of his neck as my dick got deeper into him, he gasped and we paused and I went in deeper and deeper until I hit bottom.

The fuck was slow, I held his legs open with mine, spreading him and opening up his body's vulnerability to me.

"Oh man, I love you in me, I missed it so much, I miss your dick when I cant have it."

I glided in and out, his ass giving up any resistance and my dick gaining full reign on his body.

I began to move faster, but never reaching the pounding that has become my trademark, I took him on his hands and knees but he moved down, yearning to feel my body weight on his smaller body, I moved in and out, wrapping my hands around him and clasping them underneath his washboard abs, his hole was wet and was sucking my dick. I moved a few more, giving a few more thrusts, and within using a few faster pumps,. I unloaded deep into his hole. Filling his ass with my seed, I lay on him, and pulled out, and pulled him into my arms, then we kissed and I fingered his hole.

We got dressed and I held him, he went off to the gym, full of protein for his ever growing body.6205496180732721325-6746404217115172465?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.