[Breeder] Reader Asses: #1

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

Monday I asked for ass. Your asses. And hoo, boy, did I ever get an avalanche of ass in my mailbox. Beautiful asses, too, you sent me of yourselves. It's the best February a guy could have.

Because today I need to go outdoors and dig out my house from what looks like about a foot of snow, I'm going to share some of those asses with you. I'm taking them roughly in the order in which I received them, so if you sent yours in and don't see it today, don't worry. You're coming.

I have got readers with great butts, don't I? Let them know how they're appreciated, in the comments.

Buck Wild

DSC03647.jpg

Picture+3.jpg

My good friend and frequent commenter Buck Wild was the first to respond with these salacious pics that made my own dick twitch. That's quite a furry butt, isn't it? Buck's in New York City and encourages guys to email him, if they like what they see.

Jack

MYBUTT.JPG

Jack doesn't bottom—thus the Post-It notes on his hot cheeks. Of course, if I saw that hairy hole, a couple of Post-It notes wouldn't stand in my way. They're meant to be ripped off, right?

Horny Cub

ASS.jpg

Horny Cub, on the other hand, does bottom. And is anxious to bottom, judging by the fingers spreading his ass cheeks. Nothing is a more beautiful sight to a horny top man.

Ben

17.jpg

Ben is from London. And I've got to tell you, the sight of his beautiful butt framed by the lines of that jock is really making my mouth water. There is nothing hotter to me than a guy with his face in the pillows, butt-up, wearing a jock strap.

Art

TA+191.1.jpg

Art has one of those beautiful asses into which I'd love to bury my face—round, hairy, and receptive. I love how willingly he presents it, too. I envy the man who got to take this photo. Art also maintains his own blog, which you might consider adding to your daily reading list. It can be found at themeaningofart.blogspot.com .

That's all the reader ass for today—I'm heading out to shovel. I'm still looking for more asses to share in future special editions! If you've got an ass—and I'm pretty sure you do—send me a photograph of it (or heck, a drawing or an oil painting, if you're artistic) for thousands of viewers to see. Check out the details of what I'm looking for in this entry.

Keep warm, my friends.12316001024335229-8785433988831256201?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.