Tuesday's sissy

Guest Descartes70817

Guest Descartes70817

I replied to a doublelist ad from a married guy who said he liked wearing panties, and chatted with him by email to make sure he was looking for what I intended to give him. Tuesday was the first day when our schedules would let us hook up, so we arranged for him to come to my place at noon and go from there.

As noon rolled around I hadn't heard from him, and started to think he was just another time-wasting flake, but a little while later he texted me to explain he was running late because his son decided to drop in unannounced, then again a while later to let me know his son had left and he was going to shower and clean up. 

About 30 minutes later he showed up in street clothes but carrying a bag. He used the en-suite bathroom to change into a black negligee, black thigh-highs and a pink thong while I got naked and waited on my bed. He really wanted to suck my uncut cock and taste my precum first, but he loved having me play with his man pussy while he sucked me and made me really hard.

After sucking my cock and getting me really hard he turned around and guided my bare cock straight into his own pussy, showing me just how hungry for cock and cum his pussy was, but he happily adopted the position when I made it clear I wanted to fuck him doggy-style. It was a turn in to hear him telling me how good my bare cock felt inside his pussy, and clearly it turned him on to hear me telling him how much I was enjoying using him the the cum slut he needed to be, until finally I reached the point of no return and shot my poz load inside his pussy.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg