[Wholesome Pig] Starting 2011 at the Bathhouse - Part 1

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

I'm not gonna' lie. I am a top. I love ass. A lot. But every once in a while, I get an "urge" to get my own hole filled with cock & cum. And I recently gave in to that urge, which you can read about here. But quite frankly, it was a bit unsatisfying. I wasn't able to relax and open my ass, and while I was thrilled to get cum in me, I didn't enjoy the fuck. I had to fix that.

I thought a perfect way to start 2011 would be as a member of a gang-bang with a hot, traveling bottom. But since I was one of the people who helped wreck his asshole the day before the scheduled party, I decided that I was gonna' welcome the new year with my anus. That was a "Happy New Year" I could get my mind around. I figured the bast place would be the local bathhouse. One of my friends that was supposed to be at the gang-bang said he was gonna' be there. He knows I'm a top (he is as well,) and I shared my plan with him. He offered to help, and I just laughed 'cause his dick is HUGE! I told him he could help me collect loads, but his cock would have to wait until I had a little more experience! I told him I would find him when I got to the baths, and logged off to get ready.

I got there later than I wanted, but they had rooms available. I snagged a video room. I was freshly showered, and I had already lubed my ass in preparation, so I got naked, wrapped up with a towel, and immediately went out on the prowl. I'm not ten feet from my room, when I see this beautiful, Asian muscle boy walking towards me. He sees me, smiles a stunning smile, and turns to open his door.

(Here's where I embarrass myself. This is process is supposed to be about honesty, right?)

My thought process then = "Asian guy - his dick should be the perfect size for my first dick at the baths."

My thoughts now = "Stereotypes are stupid!" Because, this Asian muscle boy had a FAT cock under that damn towel!

This guy made a beeline for my asshole with his hand. He felt the lube, and I saw his eyes light up. He bent me over his bed, and started to enter me. And that's when I remembered that I left my damned poppers in my room. I felt like my asshole was on fire. I called a time-out and went back to sucking his dick. He resumed fingering my hole. When the burning sensation dissipated, he grabbed his lube and re-applied it to his dick and my ass. This time I laid on my back when he entered me. He went slowly but steadily. This time I felt the stretching, but not the burn. I can't say I was loving the fuck, but I could stand it. He was a "rabbit fucker" - fast, furious, short-strokes. Did I mention how goddamned FAT this cock was? Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, BAM! I felt the wet in my ass. Little fucker tried to stealth me. Sorry, dude. I already failed that test. They don't allow re-takes. That load of cum seemed to soothe all the irritation in my pucker almost immediately. I politely sucked the rest of his load off of his prick, thanked him for the fuck, and ran back to my room to grab my poppers. Then I went in search of Cock #2.

I checked all the rooms, but almost all of them were bottoms. That's perfect in my "normal" mood, but I was in an extraordinary state of mind. I wandered the public sex areas, and I sucked a lot of dick. But I really wasn't getting much play. Then I ran into my buddy from "Gangbang, Interrupted." He and I made out for a bit, then he turned me around and started playing with my ass in an orgy room. That certainly drew a crowd! The poppers were doing their job. I could feel my ass opening up under his skillful, digital manipulation. Of course, that greedy fucker was sucking the cum in my ass off of his fingers every time he pulled them out! And he surely got a fair amount of sperm every time he dug he tongue into my hole. But believe me - I'm not complaining. A sexy, tall guy came over to watch us - he was about 6'2", mid-forties, very handsome face, and a well-muscled, lean body. His dick was exactly what I needed though. It was about six inches long, and rather thin (at least compared to Cock #1!) It was also incredibly hard. He came up behind me, and my friend helped guide him into my hole. I took a big hit of poppers, and let him in. He slid in smoothly. There was a bit of discomfort until he was all the way in. After that - ecstasy!

To me, this is a perfect way to fuck. I love being watched, and I love watching. I was holding hands with a bottom bent over the bench on the other side. It was real romantic! My top friend, however, found the whole scene disconcerting. He leaned over and asked, "Do you have a room?" And since he fit inside of me so nicely, it was the least I could do. After getting into the room, he became a passion machine. He kissed me intensely, and stared deeply into my eyes. I laid down on the bed, took another hit of poppers before he pushed his cock into my ass. This time, he was more forceful, and I was ready for it. He delivered a fuck that I was not expecting. Maybe it was the shape of his cock. Maybe it was the size. Maybe it was his technique. Maybe it was all of the above. He sent me into another world with this fuck. His cock was hitting me in all the right places, and suddenly, I had to cum. I had not touched my dick, but he was making me shoot my load just from his fucking! Sperm starts flying out of my cock all over the two of us. As soon as he saw my load, he started shouting and spasming as he filled my ass with his semen. He continued to fuck his load into me slowly and gently kissed me as we came down from our high. He withdrew, and I sucked his cock clean. I got I fantastic load from him!

Since I had so much luck the last time - back to the orgy room! My buddy was still there. I told him I got load number two in. He reached back to feel, 'cause he's a dirty fuck. Other guys were milling around, but most of them were only there to get sucked. I needed my ass filled. But you know what they say - "Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it." This hot, buff Latin boy walks up to me. We start playing with each other cocks through our towels right away. He had a ridiculously large, fat, uncut dick with a wicked left curve. Holy fuckballs! I had no idea what to do with that. As if in sync, we dropped our towels and then reached around to touch each other's holes. His was as lubed and as wet as mine was. Yum!

Again - I found a shy boy. He wanted to go back to my room, and I wasn't about to argue. The towels came off as soon as we got in the room. I got a little "toppish" with him. I started fingering his wet, sloppy ass, and I had to have a taste. Once I got down there, I could smell the sperm all over his ass. And the flavor was spectacular. I could taste the cum from the guy (guys?) before me. And then I fucked him. Damn, this Latin jock with the bubble-ass was carrying a ton of cum in his hole. I fucked him for a few minutes, then I dove back in for a taste. This time, when my tongue got in his hole, I got a nice mouthful of fresh semen delivered from my new stud's asshole. My cock was throbbing.

But now, it was time for my ass. He provided some magnificent oral servicing on my amateur cumdump. It really felt great. Then he came up to fuck me. Now - I knew this boy's cock was big. But I didn't have a sense of HOW big until he started to cleave my ass in two. Poppers made me cock-hungry as hell, but I could not take more than a little over half of his cock. He was great. He was patient. He stayed hard. He let me have the control. But when that wicked left curve hit my sphincter, all forward motion stopped. I wanted that cock. I felt like I needed that cock. I really wanted the load I knew he was ready to give me. But my body would not cooperate. After quite a long time (seriously - this guy was amazing - what a giver!), I realized that mastery of this cock was part of graduate level studies and I was still in grade school. I gave up. He understood, and was really sweet. So I went down to eat his ass again. I'm a giver too.

I could not believe it when he delivered even more cum into my mouth from his well-bred hole. This time when I stood up, I asked how many guys fucked him. He told me only one before me. I said, "Damn! That guy shot a huge load!" He looked at me like I lost my mind and said, "What are you talking about?" I said, "You had a pretty big load in your ass." After all of his sweet demeanor, he put on his best stink-face and said, "I don't let anybody cum inside me! That was just lube!" Okay, stud. Whatever you say. I wonder if Cock #1 stealthed him too?1191873664582035724-1370023868814438840?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.