[Wholesome Pig] New Year's Eve - Goodbye, 2010!

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

On New Year's Eve, I made plans with my friends to go to a party with them, so I knew in advance there would be no playing of any kind. Fortunately for me, there was a bottom-boy visiting from out of town, who planned a gang-bang for New Year's Day. Like a good pig, though, he wanted to get started with load collecting early. I planned on meeting him at his hotel at 9:00pm to breed his ass and just left it at that.

I showed up at the appointed time and found a tall, lean, well-muscled, very handsome man, with a beautiful ass. He had short brown hair, very dark brown eyes, and a "geeky" look that sends me absolutely wild. He told me he was just "taking a little break" after load collecting all evening, but he was ready to get started again. I grabbed him and started kneading his ass. He shed his clothes pretty quickly and was soon standing in front of me wearing a black jockstrap that beautifully accentuated his white, bubble cum-dump. He was stroking my cock - it was hard from the minute I ended up at his door. Quite frankly, I didn't give a shit about his dick. It was bound up in his jock - it looked hard, but this scene was about his ass.

I told him to get on all fours on the bed. I needed to get my face in that hot fuck-hole NOW! I took a good whiff. It had that intoxicating smell of man-ass with a slight scent of semen. I'm sure my hard dick got even harder when I pressed my tongue against his tan hole. His ass was just a bit damp and I could distinctly taste the men who plowed and planted that ass before me. I moved pretty quickly to tongue-fucking and he opened up with ease. I love the taste of the inside of a man, especially if it's been marinated with another guy's juice. After several minutes of a solid rim-job, It was time to get my dick in his ass.

I got up on my knees and position him so his ass was right in line with my dick. I smeared a good glob of spit on my cock, and pushed into him. Fuck! There is just no sensation like pushing my cock into an asshole that has been well-bred. His ass was so wet and hot, I was in pig-heaven. I fucked him on his hands and knees for several minutes. I wasn't drilling him - just pushing into him, fucking the cum deeper, getting a lot on my shaft, and pulling out almost all the way. After I mixed up his juices really well, I pulled out and dropped my ass down to his face for another tongue fuck. He was moaning loudly as he relaxed his ass for my tongue. Not only did his ass smell and taste like sperm, a big glob of cum popped out of his ass when he relaxed. I was fucking delicious, and I swallowed it right down. Then I jumped up on the bed and drove his head on my dick. I made him clean all of the accumulated cum off my piece.

I went back to his ass to resume fucking him. This was a power-piston fuck. I started drilling him good while he was on his hands and knees. He was a great bottom with a great ass, He knew how to take cock from any angle, and he clearly loved it. I really wanted to fuck him on his back, so after several minutes of power-fucking I pulled out and flipped him over. Just to be courteous, of course, I went back down to that beautiful asshole of his to taste what I stirred up. There is a certain taste has after a good power fuck, and now that taste was coming out strongly in addition to the taste of the other guys' DNA. I pulled his ass to the edge of the bed to gain better access, and a huge oyster of cum dropped into my mouth. I'm not sure how many loads he had in him, but I was eating a lot of semen out of that man!

I needed to replace all I had taken, so shoved him back on the bed, crawled on top of him, and slammed my dick into him. This fuck was brutal. I started pounding his ass immediately upon entering him. His eyes were rolling back into his head and the moaning began again. The smell of semen filled the room, and my cock was covered with white forth. I drove into him for about a minute or two before I reached the point of no return. I bellowed when I made my deposit into this hot fucker. I'm a big shooter anyway, but it felt like I shot more than usual. I continued to fuck him after I came, slowing my strokes as I came down from a powerful orgasm. I slowly withdrew from him, and a moment after my dick was out, a big glob of semen popped out of him and landed on the bed. I scooped it up, pushed it back into his ass with my fingers, then fucked it back into him with my dick.

It was a VERY hot scene, he was a great bottom, and I thought this was a great way to say goodbye to my last load of 2010. Unfortunately, the next day he sent out a cancellation for the gang-bang he scheduled. Apparently, his ass was over-used on New Year's Eve, and he didn't think he would be able to handle the number of people who were coming. I'm sure it wasn't my fault.1191873664582035724-3115522590672692678?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.