[Wholesome Pig] What the Fuck Happened

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

I'm really not sure.

The last time I got fucked was in May of 2007. It was with a guy I met online. He was a red-headed muscle guy with a decent dick. I was looking for a cumload in my ass in the worst way. We flip-fucked for about an hour, and he gave me what I was looking for. After that decidedly positive experience, I just haven't been interested in bottoming.

I love fucking ass. I love breeding ass. I love eating ass. Preferably in that order. I have always loved sucking dick and eating loads, and that has never changed. But I prefer to end the night buried balls deep in a hot ass. The last few weeks, however, I've been reading all these hot posts about boys getting bred by multiple loads. The last time I had multiple loads in my ass was back in 2001. I've been craving the feeling of a cock in my ass and a load in my hole.

Last Wednesday, I was chatting with a local cum dump who was telling me about his experience getting bred in a local cruise park. It made me so fucking horny that it was all I could think about at the office on Thursday. I came home from the office horny as hell. I wanted cum in my ass in the worst way, and I didn't want to deal with all the games that come up trying to arrange an online hookup.

So, I jumped in the shower, lubed my ass, and went to the cruise park my friend told me about. There was not a single fucking car in the parking lot. I got out and walked around, and it was as empty as my hole was feeling. I checked every damn nook and cranny. No one. I went back to my car, and got online. I figured maybe I could find someone in the area to have some fun with. The only people interested in me were bottoms desperate to get bred. Where the fuck were all of them last week? I was just about to go home to catch up on the DVR when a car pulled in. A forty-ish muscle guy got out of a beat up Honda in what was clearly his server uniform and wandered off down the trail. I followed.

This is the part of the story where I would like to say I bent over for his cock, and he fucked me like a pro for twenty minutes before breeding my ass. Yeah - that totally didn't happen. His rock-hard dick was the irresistible force and my steel-trap ass was the immovable object. I was bent over a picnic table and he doing his damnedest to get inside. I bottomed regularly in my twenties. I knew what I had to do, I just couldn't get my ass to do it. Finally, he laid down on the bench, and I straddled his cock. Success! His dick finally popped through my sphincter. It hurt like hell and felt good all at once. I started riding his cock, and got very focused on the goal. Then he says, "If you want me to come, I have to stand up." Fuck. So I pop off his cock (ow!) and bend over the picnic table again. He is jerking his dick and says, "I'm gonna' cum." Fucker! I did not go though all of this to end up with his sperm on the god-damned ground! So I grabbed his cock and JAMMED it into my asshole just before he started shooting. I got the whole load up there.

So - the mechanics were not optimal, but the end result was worth it. Plus I loved the fact that I was such a cum-whore, I was willing to bend over a fucking picnic table in a public park to take some strange dude's juice in my hole. But it was only one load, and I wanted more. That's why I planned a trip to the baths for New Year's Day.1191873664582035724-3503190015271276732?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.