[Wholesome Pig] Busy Day Part 3 - Scott

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

After I was done sucking off the second guy, I really wanted to fuck some ass. I love finding a new bottom, but sometimes, there is nothing like an ass you know how to navigate. I fired off a text to one of my regulars, Scott. He said he'd be at my house in less the 15 minutes. 10 minutes later, we were making out at my front door.

There are some friends of mine who say Scott would be dating material except for the fact that he is so slutty. I say he is dating material precisely because he is so generous with his ass. But I'm different than a lot of other guys. He is tall with a face best described as adorable. He has mischievous glint in his eye and a crooked smile that's a dead giveaway for the dirty pig that lies within his A & F exterior.

Scott came in and we chatted briefly before heading into the bedroom. We kissed again before I laid him on my bed. I moved his legs up to expose his asshole. I really wasn't in the mood a lot of foreplay, but his ass looked SO good I couldn't pass up a chance to bury my face in it. Scott's ass always smells clean, but musky. I get an instant hard on when I get my face in it. I ate his ass for several minutes. I got a great tongue-fucking rhythm going, and he started moaning and squirming on my face.

Fortunately (for me) a good tongue-fucking is all the lube this boy needs to take my dick. I moved up his body, locked eyes with him, and entered his spit-lubed asshole. The look of lust in Scott's eyes made my cock a little bit harder. I moved deeper into him, until I hit that "sweet spot" that makes his eyes roll back in his head. I held there for a moment before I started a slow fucking motion. This fuck wasn't going to be a power fuck or a dominance fuck. Just two guys enjoying each others company. I built up a steady rhythm with him, and held his gaze while I fucked him. We were smiling and touching each other's faces and bodies as we fucked. I built up speed, and he started asking for my load. Once he started pulling on my nipples, I flooded his ass with my cum. Once the feeling of the fuck changed from dry to wet, he shot his load (much of which I caught on my tongue.) We cuddled and chatted some more after our fun and then made plans to meet up later.

Out on the town with Scott and friends can get a little out of control. But tonight was positively wholesome. I did get to see a hot Puerto Rican guy with a monster cock in the bathroom. Getting sucked. With another friend. When hot PR guy saw me, we started playing. I sucked him then the other guy sucked him. We went back and forth until he blew his load in the other guy's mouth. I cleaned up his cock for him. It was pretty fucking tasty. We're making plans to meet!

We went to a friends house to finish out the evening. There was a lot of flirting and grab-ass going on, but really - not a lot of "action." Until the end of the night. There was a twink boy that was cute, but I figured was kind of a stick in the mud, hanging around us. At one point, he said, "Hey! Who's gonna' suck my dick?" None of us took him seriously, and we basically laughed of his question. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out a nine inch fuck stick that looked like it could do serious damage. And then it accidentally ended up in my mouth. I must have tripped. Oops.

I was doing a damn good job servicing this cock. While I love topping, I also go nuts sucking dick. I would take him all the way down my throat and hold him there for a couple of seconds before returning to a steady, cock-sucking rhythm. When the twink said, "I need to stick this in an ass," I knew just the ass he needed.

I called Scott over, and had him bend over. I pointed the twink dick at his hole, and in it went. This boy fucked like a demon. It was beautiful! The twink and I were kissing while he plowed into Scott's asshole. I reached down and felt his cock in Scott's ass. Then I started feeling the twink's asshole and nuts. I started stroking all around his ass and nuts with one hand while jerking off with the other. I kept waiting for a tell-tale sound or expression to tell me the twink was coming. I saw nothing to indicate he was blowing his load, until I went to touch his nuts and felt his prostate spasming under my fingers. Scott was getting bred. Again.

When the twink finally withdrew, I sucked his cock into my mouth and cleaned off all of his cum. Then I turned my attention to Scott's asshole. The flavor of Scott's hole was still there, but it was marvelously enhanced by the taste of twink cream-filling. I stood up, and planted my own dick in Scott's ass. It was so fucking wet - this twink's load was pretty fucking generous. It felt so good, and I was already on the edge, so it only took a few moments before I was coating Scott's guts with my own sperm. Again. Once I was done shooting, I turned him around and swallowed his cock. Scott got one of my killer blowjobs, and I was rewarded with a bellyful of his semen.

It was a lovely day!1191873664582035724-3373013128305635599?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.