[Wholesome Pig] Piggy Boy at a Holiday Party

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

It's that time of the year! I was invited to about a half-dozen Christmas parties this year, and most of them were pretty much the same. Don't get me wrong - I love meeting new people, seeing acquaintances I haven't seen in a while, and catching up with friends, but after a while, I get tired of "What do you do? Where do you live? Top or bottom?"

When a friend I had not seen in months invited me to his party, of course I had to go. Once I got there, I realized that I was probably one of the only people he had invited. Everyone else were friends and co-workers of his roommates, and most were straight (and kinda' boring.) But then I saw one of his roommates. Tall, handsome, fuzzy. Overall yummy. I said "Hi" to him when I arrived, but he was a bit distant. We chatted for a few, and when I saw him closer, I realized we had chatted online. We had discussed, in great detail, our piggy proclivities, and since he was versatile (leaning toward bottom) and I was a top I knew we were a match sexually. I brought up our online chat when we were alone briefly, and I saw saw a sexy little flicker in his eyes. He started touching me casually in conversation and I returned the attention. It was very subtle, and only those paying attention would have noticed.

As the evening progressed, I figured this subtle flirtation was not going to progress to anything serious, and I bid my hosts farewell. Host pig, however, said, "Just stick around for a bit longer." He then walked into his bedroom and looked over his shoulder as he went through the doorway. I followed, and once I entered, he pounced. We started kissing passionately and clawing at each other's crotches. We traded blow-jobs briefly, put ourselves back together and re-joined the party.

Once the last guest left (and she seemed to be waiting for me to leave first - take a hint, lady) I finally got him alone. After everyone else went to bed all subtlety and pretense was dropped. We were naked minutes after being alone. He had whispered to me earlier, "Don't take a piss." Now he and I were both ready. He held my rapidly hardening cock in his mouth, and I let go. He was a good boy - didn't miss a drop. Suddenly, he grabbed my dick, cut off the flow, and pulled off my dick. I thought I was giving him more than he could take. But he let me take control of my dick then turned around on his hands and knees and pushed his ass towards me.

I spit on my cock and pushed into his ass about half-way and stopped. Fortunately, I have no problem taking a piss with a hard on, so I started my stream again. The rest of my piss went into his guts. I fucked him briefly, but all I could think of was tasting his beautiful, hairy ass. I pulled out, sat back and looked at his hot ass. The hole was wet with spit and piss. I moved closer, and I smelled the distinctive smell of musky man-ass. As I pushed my face and probing tongue into his ass, he let loose a deep moan. My dick was rock-hard as he fucked himself on my tongue. After my mouth was full of ass-juice, my piss, and saliva, I traveled up his body, kissing and nipping on the way. He turned his head to the side and I gave him a big kiss. He accepted all the juices from my mouth, and alternately fed them back to me. I turned him over, sat high above him, and spit a long stream of juices towards his face. He opened his mouth and took it all. He swallowed and smiled a big smile. He really is a good boy!

More...

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

We took a little break after the initial play, so he could relieve some of the pressure. We cuddled on the bed for quite a while, until my erection couldn't be ignored any longer. I laid him on his face-up and pushed his legs back so I could thoroughly explore his asshole with my tongue. I tongue-fucked him until I couldn't hold myself back any more. I flipped him over on his stomach, spit on my dick, and put my dick against his hole. It went in with very little effort, but as soon as I was all the way in, his asshole clenched around my cock like a vice-grip. His ass felt so amazing. He immediately started begging me to breed him, but I had to fuck him for a while first. I pulled his ass up, so his chest and face were buried in the bed and his ass was up in the air ready for my assault. And I attacked. I fucked him hard and fast. Periodically, I would stop to spit on his asshole/my cock, then I would attack again.

After about five minutes of pounding him like this, I had to turn him over so I could see his face. I pinned his legs back so his hole was open to me and started fucking him, but more slowly - deliberately. We locked eyes, and I spit down towards his face. When he opened his mouth to take the spit, I dove in and we started kissing. He started moving his ass back to meet every stroke. The sensations were overwhelming - I was having a great time and I was quickly moving to the point of no return. That point hit when he whispered in my ear, "Please breed me. Please give me your load." My pent-up cum exploded in his beautiful, furry ass. I came so hard I could barely catch my breath.

He was jerking off as I came in him, and he started getting close. I leaned in a started tonguing the head of his cock. He blew so hard it pushed my dick out of his ass, but I caught most of his first volley on my tongue. I swallowed his cock, and made sure I caught the rest of his tasty fucking load! I milked every drop out of him.

And that was all just round one!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.