Anon with a straight guy

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I got hit up on Kik by a straight guy wanting to get fucked anon. He was watching the 49’ers and Packers and was bored by the game and his GF wasn’t there. He admitted he isn’t gay but likes getting fucked...not interested in kissing or fucking me, just likes taking dick in the ass. I told him no worries, have a few straight guys I know who like it that way. He was pretty redneck looking, not hot certainly, average looks, OK body, nice dick. We didn’t talk about condoms and figured I’d negotiate that once there. I got to his place and it was a typical straight guy apartment. We started off with me sucking his dick as he admitted he doesn’t suck cock and I told him I’d get good and hard sucking him. We’d stripped down and he was already rock hard and dripping precum, so clearly he was more into sex with guys than he let on. He was moaning like crazy whenever I was fingering his ass and I was working in a lot of spit as I was going.

Before long he suggested we move to the bedroom and grabbed a towel to lay down on the bed...I’m guessing to absorb any cum or lube so his GF wouldn’t know. I had him lie on his back on the bed with his legs over my shoulders and started teasing his ass with my cock head as I jerked him. To my amazement he hadn’t said anything about me putting On a condom or asking my status.i was precumming like crazy and soon had my cock head and more popping into his ass as he moaned like crazy saying how good my dick felt in him. I told him to beg for my cum and sure enough he did as I was frantically jacking his dick telling him I wanted to jack him off and use his cum as lube. His face lit up and it was clear he was into that. By now I was stroking about half my dick in his ass and could use the lube. He shot an enormous load spraying all over his groin, stomach, and chest. I had more than enough cum to use and smeared it on my cock and his ass and now was able to slide inside him with ease.he was still panting from cumming and loving it as I told him how hot his orgasm was and how bad I wanted to cum inside him. He was begging for my cum now and I was pounding him hard, slamming all the way in and pulling almost all the way out, furiously blasting a load balls deep inside him with quick series of thrusts. He was groaning with delight and I kept up my strokes knowing I could blast another one in him before long. As I kept stroking as asked him how he liked the load and like a little slut he was gushing about how good it and my dick felt in him and begging me for more. I kept at it and blasted another load in him. I was panting now and as my dick softened slid out of him and enjoyed the view of his now sloppy fucked out ass loaded with a mix of his cum and mine. I bent down and licked his still warm cum off his body and resumed sucking his dick, this time he pumped a satisfied load in my mouth which I eagerly swallowed. Once done he said I needed to get going so he could clean up, so I quickly dressed and realized I had no idea what to say, so I mumbled that I’d had fun and he was a hot fuck. He looked ashamed but thanked me, adding he didn’t do this kind of thing often but he’d message me if that was ok. I said it was cool and I’d gladly fuck him again. He admitted he liked doing it but knew he had to be careful and wished he could do it more. It was pretty clear he was conflicted over it and I said it was cool and that I enjoyed sucking his dick and anytime he wanted just a blowjob I was down. His face lit up at that and he said it would be cool. He wrapped the towel around his waist and led me to the door. It was hot leaving him knowing I’d blown two loads in his ass and now he was gonna scramble to clean up so his GF would never know he let a total stranger come by, fuck his ass bare, and load his ass twice.