[Life In The Raw] "You know you were getting my butt tonight, didn't you?"

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I called one of my fuckbuddies up, one that lives real close to me, we chatted and he told me how last night his hole was dicked down by this black top... I was turned on and very proud when he told me how he got the guy to go in his ass raw and give him two loads. My underwear was down to my knees and I was stroking my cock. I told him that I wanted to eat him out, he told me that he had just gotten home from the gym and hadn't showered yet, I told him not to shower and said I would be there in ten minutes.

I got there and he was wearing a small and tight pair of workout shorts, this dudes ass is insane so I can only wonder how men look at him when he is doing squats. He bent over his chair and I peeled his shorts off and down to his knees, I licked his sweaty hole and lapped up the sweat and sweaty smell and tastes. His hole gave way and I was tongue fucking his hole deep, I got up and lined my dick up to his ass, I eased my dick in, I could tell his hole was still a bit tender and sore from last nights fucking, I pulled out, ate him again and then spit on his hole, getting him real wet. We got on the bed and he lay on his stomach, his ass in the air, I mounted his big muscle ass and just fucking drilled him, my hands at his waist as he curved his ass up for me, spreading his legs and opening himself up for my dick.

I pulled him doggy style and watched my black dick go in and out of his tattooed white muscle ass.

It felt so good as it always does with him, his big butt, his wet fuckhole.

I told him that I wanted him to let me knew the next time he was fucked and bred so I could use that cum as lube. He moaned out a fuck yeah, and I kept fucking him, he began to beg for my load, to fill him with my nutt.

A few more min utes of fucking and he got what he wanted, a huge 2.5 day load from my balls, at one point he asked

"Are you STILL cumming?"

The cum flowed from me to him.

We lay next to each other. Then he asked

"You know you were getting my butt tonight, didn't you?"

I smiled and answered

"When you saw me calling, you knew you were getting a load, right?"6205496180732721325-1143640801725492054?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.