Blast from the past

Starwood

Bit a quiet period, nothing happening for a few weeks.
Going home on the tube looking at Grindr, as you do.
Got hit up by this guy, Turns out he was an old meet. Arab guy I had met when he was over a few years ago. I remembered that he was paranoid about cleanliness and he liked to fuck with me on my side, him cuddle/fucking me.
Meet in his hotel room, after usual hello, insists that I douche using the shower (All so predictable). Go to bed, poppers and lube handy. Get down to business suck him off, nice dic, not too big,  not too small. Great furry Arabic body.
Tells me he wants to fuck me and go doggy style. I hear a condom been put on, fine at least getting a fuck. Starts to pound away. Lots of " Oh Habibi, Habibi " (Yeah, whatever) he grunts and shoots
Goes and cleans up, I get ready to leave. He says no and asks me to stay there and gets a towell so I can cum on it. Instructs me to lie down on my side. "You are on Prep aren't you" he says, "Yes" I say (YES!!!). Wants me to shoot my load as he fucks me. No more lube, just shoves his tool deep in my guts. After a few trust I am cumming and he does too.
He is back in April, I am going for a full load then.