Bareback getaway

ShootingRaw

A few weeks back I took a trip to Toronto and had a blast breeding a number of Asian men. I figure I'll share the highlights:

I was planning on going to the Cumunion party at Steamworks the day I arrived, but I opened Grindr and a slim, smooth late 20s Asian guy messaged me. He immediately told me he liked cum and was on PrEP. I went over to his place next door to Steamworks (I could literally smell their laundry in his flat). We made out and got naked, and I rimmed his ass before he sat of my dick. I pounded him and dumped a big load in him.

I recharged a bit and then went over to Steamworks. It was pretty quiet, and I realized that I'm not into sex, especially bareback, when I can't see the guy's face, so the guys lying ass up in the rooms and the guys in the darkroom didn't do much for me. I did make eye contact with a handsome Asian guy walking out of his room and touched his butt. He grabbed me and pulled me into the room where without a word he started kissing me. He sucked my dick and then I turned him around, bent him over, and pushed in. I was obviously his first for the night and he handed me a bottle of lube. We fucked for a bit, but he was so tight I came pretty quickly, for the second time that day. I cleaned up and walked around a bit more after that, but didn't really see anyone to my liking.

The next day (or maybe day after that), I tried the Fuk'dTO party. This was better than Cumunion, but there still weren't a lot of guys to my liking. Fairly early in my visit, I saw a handsome late 20s Asian man in some black briefs with a hole ripped in the back. I touched his butt and he started kissing me, but didn't kiss me for long before starting to suck my dick. He sucked me for a while before starting to grind his ass on my dick, whispering "fuck me." I felt lube on his butt and asked if he had taken many loads. He replied that he had just gotten there and hadn't taken any, and I then realized he was the handsome guy I was go in before me. I pushed in, but it was uncomfortably tight and sticky, so I found more lube and lubed myself up. I then slid in without a problem. We were standing, with me fucking him from behind. At some point, his briefs came down. A daddy came over while I was fucking him and he started sucking the daddy. I also felt a number of hands touching his dick and mine while we were fucking. I eventually shot my load in him and went on my way, cleaning myself up with some wet wipes. I wandered around some more after that, but didn't see much else that I was particularly interested in. I did try and approach one guy, but he didn't seem interested and left shortly thereafter. I must say, though, that it was pretty hot seeing him leaving bundled up in his Canada Goose after seeing him slutting around in his briefs.

The following day, a guy I had been chatting with on Grindr came over to my airbnb. We had been chatting earlier, but he lived out in the suburbs without a car, so it required some planning. He was early twenties, Asian, and very petite and smooth--completely my type. We did the usually awkward small talk, but we soon graduated to making out and disrobing. I reached my hand in the back of his pants to find his smooth round butt framed in a jock strap. He pushed my down on the bed and started sucking me. I eventually got him down to just the jock strap, pushed him down on the bed, and ate him out with the jock strap still on. He moaned incessantly. He went back to sucking me and then got on top of me and sat on my dick. I slid right into his smooth tight hole. We fucked for a while, with him riding me, missionary, and doggy style. I did take off his jock at one point. I eventually started pounding hard and deep doggy style, which caused a lot more moaning, and I shot a load deep into him. We lay around doing more small talk, kissing, and spooning. Eventually he started grinding his ass on me and I slowly got hard again. He positioned my cock and pushed against it, taking it again. It was noticeably slicker this time with my cum as lube. We had a longer, more intimate fuck with a lot more kissing and spooning this time around, but it ended with me blowing another load into him. He had to go meet up with friends soon thereafter, but texted me a few days later, "You gave me two loads but I want more."

The next day I decided to visit Spa Excess. They had an afternoon special on rooms, but when I got there, they were sold out of rooms, so I just got a locker. For being sold out of rooms, the place was really quiet. I was eyeing a handsome mid-20s Asian guy who was briefly (lovely round smooth) ass up in a room (I'd seen him, so I'd have done that), but he left before I had the chance to try. Most of the guys in the place really weren't my type. In fact, the ground floor bar and lounge area felt like a retirement home, complete with canes and walkers. I ended up in a dark room and felt the ass of a guy who looked decent enough in the shadows. He started grinding on my dick and I pushed it in, right in the middle of the darkroom. He had a little lube, but I ended up spitting on my hand and putting that on my dick. I gave him a quick fuck to get my rocks off then headed out for the night.

Those were my bareback fucks on my getaway. I was a little disappointed there weren't many guys to my liking at the bareback events, because I'd have liked to try breeding a few asses in an evening, but I had lots of amazing sex (better than in Asia itself), and I didn't even mention the condom sex I had with a Japanese guy on working holiday and the Korean guy who looked straight out of a k-pop video.

Edited by ShootingRaw
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1