My new buddy

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

I went to a lacrosse team party a couple weeks ago with Jr and ended up busting a nut in this hot super waspy Lacrosse bros mouth, I will call himJock.  Since then Jock and I have been hanging out a little bit.  We hung out at school a couple days after school when I didn't have practice.  He's really shy about wanting to hook up, so we basically sit around playing video games for a bit until he works up the nerve or gets receptive to me.  After some casual rubbing of his leg or chest, it quickly moves on to making out for an hour.  Shirts come off pretty quick. and after some grinding were both making out in boxers grinding our boners against each other.  Eventually hell get worked up enough to pull mine out and stroke it a bit before quickly taking it in his mouth and bobbing up and down on it.  Hell take it almost to the hilt and I feel my cock hit the back of his throat. hell back off a little bit and wrap his hand around my cock to stroke it while he works on the top half.  After a few sessions I stopped having to put my hand on the back of his head when I get close, he just dives down on it taking me balls deep until I cum.  He starts to gag a bit and quickly has to come up for air. LoL swimmers are so much better at holding their breath.  I've tried speeding the pre-game process up by trying to grab his cock, but he swats my hand away, but he loves when I grab his ass. So I made sure to slide a finger down his crack and rub on his hole.  If i keep it there it freaks him out.

This week Jock got a little more comfortable hooking up and he gave me a ride home from practice twice this week. Both times before we are in the parking lot he started stroking my crotch through my warmups, and then slid his hand under the waistband and into my boxers. The second time I got wise to what was going to happen and freeballed in my team track suit. He strokes me nice and slow till I'm almost home, edging me getting me to leak a bit.  Then he pulls into the parking lot of park down the street and leans and pulls my cock out and takes me in his mouth furiously till I bust in his mouth.  After being jerked for 10 minutes this doesn't take long. Afterwards he kisses me and i can taste my cum on his tongue.

After my wrestling meets I'm usually exploding with energy.  A combination of testosterone, adrenaline, and food.  The best part of meets is being able to eat after weigh in and making weight all week. Jock picked me up when the team bus got back to school. I was ready freeballing in my warmups expecting a bj on my way home. Instead he suggests we hang out at his house, since his MILF mom is out with her friends.  Instead of hanging out on the couch we head right to his room and as soon as the door is shut were making out , our shirts and his pants are near in a pile near the door. I somehow get him out of his boxer briefs before we land on the bed. We start making out, grinding my chest against his, grinding my boner against his. Pretty soon , I'm full on dry humping his crotch, occasionally my cock slides under his but and runs down his crack.  He doesn't seem to mind.  Jock flips me over on my back and straddles me in a 69 position and starts to suck me.  He has a pretty nice cock, not as big as mine, maybe 7"-8" but not too thick. Def not that 9" monster my swim coach used to fuck me with. Is hovering over my face so i grab his but and take his cock in my mouth digging his pre-cum out of the slit with my tongue.  I pull down on his but to get him deeper on my cock. I play with his hole a bit and he doesn't resist, so i wet my finger and probe it a bit, and he pulls his cock out of my mouth, but keeps sucking me.  I keep reading about you guys rimming guys, so i figure what the hell.  I pick my head up n start tonguing his asshole. He moans in approval, so I pull his ass cheeks apart and dive in deeper.  I cant stand it anymore. I'm about to cum, so I flip  Jock on his back and start  making out with him. humping his crotch with his legs wrapped around my hips.  my cock starts sliding under his but running up n down his crack. He moans when my cock hits his hole. Eventually my aim gets better and im hitting his hole each stroke, soon I'm working my cock head against it as i hump him and we make out. He's got his arms wrapped around me so our pecs are rubbing. His hole starts to give a little and my head pops in. I just keep it there an keep working it. its too tight and not enough lube to go further. Jock abs flex as he moans as my cock head stretches the outside of his ass.  Hes surprised n clams down a bit so i can't go any further.  Soon I cant help my self and Im cumming all over his ass. I'm not in deep enough for it to shoot inside so its all leaking back out.  But my cock gets slippery and I push against his ass muscle and my cock sinks in deeper, Jock moans n hisses as I slowly work my cock balls deep in his ass. His hole clamps down from the shock of the intrusion. and its like a tight fist around my throbbing cock jerking me off into his hole, suddenly i'm cumming again balls deep inside his hole. My tongue in his mouth. 

But he can't take it anymore, and I have to pull out.  I let his legs off my shoulders so he can relax. I still so horny and worked up I cant stand it. I've cum twice and I'm still hard. Jock is hard and dripping out his cock and ass . I roll him over on his stomach and slowly work my cock back in his sloppy cum filled hole. It goes in a little easier this time, but there is still grunting and hissing as I drive my cock into his hole, but this time its muffled by a pillow. One of my arms is under his chest and the other is under his arm holding his shoulder pulling his body into me as i thrust my cock deeper. the grunt give away to moans. I'm like out of my mind horny all I can think about is banging this hot muscle piece of ass . my pelvis is slamming against his massive glutes.  He starts moaning louder as it starts to hurt a little. I just cant stop i push his head into the pillow, n keep hammering his hole as he starts squirming underneath me. Hes asking me to stop but Im too close. His hole is trying to squeeze me out, but my balls have tightened up and im so close, but can't cum,  Suddenly i head a loud grunt from Jock and his hole spasms. It pushes me over the edge and I'm cumming as I collapse on top of him. he quickly rolls over and my softening cock pulls out of his soggy hole.  There's a spot of Jock's cum on the bed. I dive on his cummy cock and he dumps his second load in my mouth.

Guest tristian

Small update. Jock has been hanging out side the gym waiting for me to get out of wrestling practice. Tuesday we practiced in the gym and he watched from bleachers. Hes also started kissing for a bit before he goes down on me on the car ride home. On Monday when he did I think i still had some of Jrs cum in my ass from Sunday, cause my but got wet n slick during practice. My brief had a bit of goo in it.