South Beach Twink

Miamibeachqueer

Met a twink on Grindr in South Beach who wanted to get tied up and bred. He was hotter than I'd anticipated when he showed up, and had a dirty mouth from the moment we walked in the apartment door. I threw him on the bed, strapped him down ass up and spread-eagle, blindfolded him, then went to work eating out his ass. 

After I'd worked on his hole with my mouth for a while, I lubed him up and then started slowly sliding my dick in his tight hole. My cock is pretty girthy, so when I'm on top, I like to make the first insertion take a long time, both for my enjoyment and for the bottom's comfort. Once I was buried to the hilt inside, I started to slowly pick up pace until I was pounding his ass. 

I flipped him over and tied his legs up, fucked him like that for a while, then turned him back over. I cuffed his legs together and then slammed my cock all the way in, pushing his ass against my pubes. Then, I pushed deeper, moving my legs and hips closer so that my cock was deep up in his guts and hammered until I shot my load up inside him. 

He later told me that he went from my place to hook up with a couple who fucked him with my cum as lube and then ate him out after they'd both bred him. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3