[Wholesome Pig] Tag-Team of My "Anonymous" Cumdump

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

I apologize for jumping the gun here guys! I have over a month's worth of posts to cover, and I have been terribly neglectful of my blog since immersing myself in the twitterverse. But tonight's session was so HOT, I am suspending all other actions until I complete this post. Forgive me if the grammar, spelling, punctuation, et al is not perfect. Forgive me if a dangle a participle! I'll go back and proofread better, but I want to get this shit UP, post-haste! Keep in mind, the video is actually audio. The room was very dark, and the iPhone didn't pick up anything but the sound of three very horny guys having a great time! When I complete my edits, this paragraph & the audio will disappear, so enjoy while you can.

I had a long, weird night that involved me spending WAY to much time in an incredibly wholesome environment while reading seriously X-rated tweets. To say I was horny is an understatement. I didn't get home until after midnight, so I really had no intention on getting too much action. I logged on to the usual sites (BBRT & A4A) and expected the usual lackluster, Thursday response.

When I logged on the A4A, I saw a guy online who is one of my regular fucks. He's an anonymous, bareback bottom who loves to get bred. He is an incredibly sexy man who doesn't even realize it (or believe me when I tell him.) He's a little shorter than me, with a dark complexion, and short, wavy, dark hair. He has an impish smile (that I never saw until about the third time I fucked him.) At this point in our sexual relationship, I've talked to him, I've laughed with him, and we've exchanged numbers. He's no longer really "anonymous" to me - hence the scare quotes in the title! I really like this guy. He's sweet, engaging, slutty, and usually his asshole contains 4-12 cumloads any time I go see him. I have posted pics of him on my Tumblr feed. Here's one of them. There are several more on there.

But let's forget the past and focus on the now! I got to his house tonight, and followed the usual routine. The door was ajar, and I entered the living room and went straight back to his bedroom. When I walked in, he was ass up in the bed waiting for me. At this point, I treated him like an anonymous cumwhore. I was so fucking hot for his ass, I just tore off my clothes and threw them on the floor. I was so fucking horned up I didn't even put my contacts in, so I dropped my glasses on the nightstand next to the bed. I said, "What have you been up to slut? How many fucking loads have you taken tonight?" He said with a little laugh, "I think about seven?" I berated him for not even knowing how many men came in his fucking ass. I was secretly delighted.

The best way for me to get hard with him is to get down to this slut's fuckhole and get a taste. I knelt on the floor, leaned in, and took a whiff. That unmistakable smell of man-ass musk mixed with semen hit my nostrils, and a second later my tongue was worming in to find some of what other men had left behind. The little fucker moaned while my mouth assaulted his battered hole. He tasted great, but whatever cum was in there was buried deep. I was gonna' have to work to get a real taste. By this point, I was rock hard. I stood up, smeared some saliva on my cock, and lined it up with his hole. He has a gifted ass that just opens up & takes a cock. I've seen him get fucked by a FAT 9-incher, and I know this little cum-dump can take a power fuck. So I just started in. While I was fucking him, the little tramp picked up his phone and started typing! I asked, "What are you doing?" He said, "Someone else is on his way over." I told him I loved that he was still cruising for dick when I was fucking him. So I picked up my phone and started Tweeting. I told him I was posting on Twitter how I was fucking my little slut bottom. He fucking LOVED it.

IMG_1166.jpgFuck that ass!

At this point, I slowed my pace. I was not interested in blowing my load. I wanted to watch my little cumdump get bred. In the only other three-way we had, the other top couldn't come from fucking. He jerked his 9 inch dick in my cum-dump's mouth. Okay - it was while I was kissing the boy. But still - I wanted to taste a fresh load out of my beautiful bottom slut's ass.

IMG_1169.JPGYep. There's some cum on there.I continued to fuck my toy for a while. And every once in a while, I would dive down for a little taste of what that hot bubble-butt had to offer. He was starting to develop a really strong smell of cum from his ass. And the flavor was starting to get tangy and yummy. The juices were flowing, and that made me even more horny! But I wasn't getting that heavy froth out of him that you can get when the cum really coats your dick during a solid fuck.

IMG_1171.jpgHot bottom with a hard cock!My solution - flip that fucker over! I figured, from this angle, I could get a little deeper into his hole and really get some of that trapped sperm out of that asshole! Let me tell you - I was in the puddle. I could feel it gurgling all around my cock. But damn - I could not that little cumslut's ass to release enough of what I wanted. One benefit of flipping over though was I got to see how damn hard his cock is when I'm pounding him! (He likes me, he really likes me!) Of course, while he's face up getting pounded like a filthy whore, he picked up his phone and started texting again. "He's just around the corner," he moaned. I continued pounding this boy, and we waited for the other top to arrive.

Okay - true confessions: I LOVE a good tag-team. There is nothing like sharing a willing, capable bottom who appreciates what more than one top can give him. But let's face it - good tops are fucking rare. More often than not, tag-teams and gang-bangs I have attended meant I was the only hard dick in the room servicing a bunch of "tops" who are too tweaked out to get a boner to properly fuck the bottom. Or the top comes in and his energy is just fucked up, for a myriad of reasons. Or he's just a beast. Either way, I was holding my breath when I heard the security system go "beep."

And then a hulking shadow comes around the corner. He was tall. He was bald. He was kind of heavy. And hot as HELL! He comes up and asks, "How is the little slut's hole?" The right attitude, right off the bat! He stripped down pretty quickly after I said, "Fucking wet with a lot of cum!" He got naked, and I did a quick once over.

What a beautiful fucking face! Shaved head. Strong features. Looked Latino. His body was exactly what "Football player build" should mean. He had a strong upper body, with broad shoulders and a beautiful chest. He carried a little bit of extra weight around the middle. His dick didn't look to impressive, but I figured I just wanted his cum in the boy anyway! He jumped up on the bed to get a blow job, and started reaching in to spread the slut's ass cheeks and feel my cock sliding in and out of the wet ass. I told him I had been taking pictures of the boy taking my cock. He said, "I love having my picture taken!" How had I never met this man before?

IMG_1172.jpgTop buddy offers helping handsFinally, he jumped off the bed and said, "I'm ready!" Well - shame on me for assessing that cock in flaccid state. "Grower not a shower," applied in this case! He paused while I aimed the camera in the direction of that ass and captured a perfect shot of pre-entry. As you can see from the pic, he has a beautiful flared head on his cock. And we all know what a flared head does in a cum-filled ass!

IMG_1173.jpgThis is a respectable cock!

He went after this little fuckers ass with gusto! He gave a damn strong power fuck. And the way he was acting, I thought he was gonna' make an immediate deposit. Nope! He pulled out and said, "Your turn!" I dove down and tasted his cock. That's what I was after! That flared head had pulled so much cum out that cum-dumps hole I tasted and felt it. Then I grabbed a taste of our bottom's ass. FUCK! I was full-on felching, and I was in heaven! I stood up to continue the fuck, and my new top-buddy grabbed me, and laid a huge kiss on me. I pushed the cum I still had in my mouth into his, and we swapped over a half-dozen men's sperm! We continued this pattern for several minutes. At one point, while I was fucking, the other top said, "We need more sluts like this!" I responded, "I'm telling ya'!" I continued fucking for several seconds, and our bottom retorted, "Who's a slut?" I love to laugh when I'm fucking! We were a REALLY great trio!

IMG_1174.JPGLook at the mitts on this guy!IMG_1175.jpgMy turn! I see poppers!IMG_1177.jpgGo ahead, man!IMG_1178.jpgDrill that hole!

IMG_1182.jpg

Finally, our bottom boy asked if he could flip on his back. Sure! So we fucked him for a few more minutes like that, then bottom boy asked for a break. We're nice guys, so of course we said yes. Then we made out and sucked each other's cocks while our bottom was taking a piss. Then bottom boy cam back, and it was time to get to work. This time, he crawled up on the bed, and my top bud followed and starting fucking him while kneeling behind the boy.

He stopped and offered that sexy ass to me again. I jumped at it, of course. This time, cum actually started running out of his ass into my mouth. It was fucking amazing! And so fucking delicious! Now, every time I got a load of cum out of boy's ass, he and I kissed passionately and shared that silken fluid with each other. It was primal bonding, and it was amazing.

IMG_1184.JPG"I'm getting ready to breed him!"

Finally, he pushed our bottom onto the bed and really started drilling the fucking guy. I dove into my top bud's ass and started rimming his hole while he fucked like a demon! I stood back again and started taking pictures again. Suddenly he shouted "I'm getting ready to breed him!" So I went back to rubbing my cock on his ass and rubbing his nuts and prostate. I was egging him on, ordering him to breed him. I told him to tell our boy when he was shooting, and then he moaned, "I'm cumming!"

It was amazing! He came in his ass, and stayed in for a minute, making sure that hot ass milked most of his juice out. But my top buddy knew who I was, 'cause as soon as he pulled out, he grabbed my head and shoved it onto his cock. I felt a few more drops of his sperm leak out onto my tongue. His cock tasted fantastic. And then when I tasted our well-used bottom - FUCK! It was incredible! I got a mouthful of cum, and then brought my rod up to the hole.

I fucked the boy for a minute, dove back down to felch even more semen from his cum-loaded ass and went back up to finish myself off. I started pumping pretty furiously. I felt the edge of the orgasm for far longer than I normally do. I was *right there* for what seemed like and eternity. And then it happened - I had an orgasm that felt like it came from the depths of my soul! As I emptied into his ass, I counted at least eight big shots of cum out of my dick. I'm a big cummer on an average day. This cumshot was HUGE! And I just started yelling and jabbering! I don't usually wax poetic about this stuff, but the energy of the three of us was so incredibly powerful. We all felt it. It was sexual magic.

As I shot, I cursed. I said, "fuck" a lot. I yelled about shit. I shouted to God. And then I laughed. As my orgasm subsided, I laughed like a nut! It was a deep emotional release, and it was real. I haven't cum like that in a while. You never know when those special moments are gonna' happen, so cherish them when they do! And now it's time for bed...

1191873664582035724-4672677449942909465?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.