[Montréal Pussy Boy] Haitian Bi Fucker and...

Feeder

Click here to see Montréal Pussy Boy's original blog post...

Two nights ago I got my cunt fucked deep and hard by a hot haitian black guy whose cock was a definite grower. We had hooked up once and his 9.5 in dick had been too much for me so I wasn't particularly high on his re-fuck list. But fast forward a few months hes at my place, naked on my bed getting the best head he's ever gotten, spitting into my hole and stretching it open. In preparation for this fucker I had smoked up some pot and nothing gets me hornier and hungrier. I turn around and rub some elbow grease on his knob and take a hit of pot and then sniff some poppers and down I slide until the base of his heat-radiating shaft is against my ass. I know from my last experience that even though right now its all peachy, hes standing at 8, and its going to get to 9.5 while we fuck. and boy do we--the guy is all about hard quick strokes and bi-talk and i can get with that, he flips me over on my stomach, starts comparing me to his gf, when his phone rings.

"speak of the devil" he says. "I'm going to have to end his soon."

shit and I was really enjoying this I thought. So he puts me on my back, legs up and spread, he leans forward and starts to make out and slam REALLY HARD. now usually i can take thick cocks and thick cocks that slam hard after im opened up but long cocks are a whole different ball game. there is no pleasurable pain associated with them, its weird sensations.

"fuck im cumming" and he does. he pulls his cock and makes me clean it, deep throat it and generally just milk the last of his juices.

and so here i am, on my bed, stoned, poppered up, cum leaking out my destroyed pussy, but not the least bit satiated. I call this latino guy as soon as the haitian is out the door. Now the 411 on this latino guy. He's a self identified pig cub. He's stout, kinda ugly but a total perv with a thick 6 inch cock. I tell him I got a cummy hole and i need to get off.

20 minutes later he's in me, grunting away like a little pig, pulling out, eating my hole, pushing his cock back in, loving how sloppy my hole is. he's covered in sweat and im getting turned on and i slap him. slap him hard in the face.

"youre a piece of shit ugly fuck whose lucky to fuck this grade-a pussy."

that pushes him over the edge and he starts to buck as he floods my guts with his cum. seeing im close he keeps slamming himself against me, willing his dick not to go soft and i shoot all over his face, which he hungry gobbles up. then he flips me over and eats out my hole, my legs, licking it all clean.

im stoned and passing out and he begins to fuck me again... when I wake up at 4 am he's gone. I know he fucked me once more when i was passed out. i guess he's not the only pig cub.2733162077427027926-4520831798324786600?l=mtlpussyboi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.