[Defiant Barebacker] March 12: Can vs. Should

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

For the month of March I will be on my own. My partner is heading out of town for the month and I will stay at home. With that said, there are lots of things to consider. There is a list of things I "should" do as opposed to "can" do and it is not clear right now which one will win out.

First, I should spend time in the backyard getting the garden set for Spring. I should clean house and do projects that never seem to get done. Seems my partner is always either where I want to do the project or he can't deal with the smell of chemicals and/or paints. I should also do some reading and writing. The "should" list goes on and on... But, there is always another side of me to contend with.

On March 12 there is another bareback party planned in San Francisco. Unlike previous parties where I really needed to get home by midnight or so I will have no such constriction. The last party I went to I tried my best to set records for both cocks and loads taken. I managed eight cocks (matching my previous record) but received zero loads. I am fairly sure the reason for no loads that time was my leaving before guys were ready to cum. They were all fucking and enjoying their cocks but not at all ready to shoot their loads and conclude their evening. This time? Well, I could staying all the way to the end...

So, that Saturday night I should stay home and snuggle with the animals, perhaps hit the gym, have a glass of wine and go to bed early. I really should... Instead, I might be out getting my ass stuffed with cock, starting with Folsom Gulch where I could try to get the three loads I need to match my current record before heading to the party where I could possibly get to maybe a dozen loads in one night for the first time.

I really should steer clear of that party... Yes, I really should... But, if tonight were the night, I do not think "should" would stand much of a chance...5659550056261962395-510000750972219476?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.