Garage fuck

Starwood

I had chatted to a local married guy on Fabguys (very popular with Bi men). He was very local, wanted me to come round and met in his garage. It was very late and decided against it. 
Two days later he contacts me again. I did not expect much, but got directions and went round.
Sure enough I come across this garage full of crap, and a dirty mattress. Get down on my knees and he gets his cock out. All by the light of our mobile's touch. Definitely a grower not a shower. Long thin cock, but hard. After a few minutes I suggest to fuck. Get a bit of lube, smear it on him. A few failed starts, but he finds my hole. It was a rough fuck, just pounds away, Soon he was grunting his load into me.
We said our goodbyes and left. Good fuck, totally unexpected.
Needless to say get the message from him asking if I was "clean" (All so bi, all so predictable). I said I was on Prep. He then whinges that I could still have given him an std.
Considering that he was ramming his cock into my throat and arse, shoving my face into a filthy mattress I don't think he should be the one worried about getting something.
Still was a good fuck and he wants to go again.

• Like 2