Hard Cock Made My Decision For Me

Part 5: New Life

As I sat on the couch Daddy pulled a huge diamond ring from the bag. He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I didn’t hesitate. I said yes as he slid the ring on my finger. He also put a purple collar around my neck that had a tag that said Daddy’s Boi. He stood up and ordered me onto my knees. He took his clothes off and slid his limp cock into my mouth and began pissing down my throat. I swallowed every drop. He finished peeing but held his cock in my mouth. I knew what he wanted so I started sucking his cock to life. In no time he was hard and after a few minutes of giving him a blowjob he bent me over the couch and thrust his cock in my ass. Damn Daddy had stamina. I didn’t realize older men could fuck this much. He fucked me hard and fast like a cheap whore. It felt wonderful. I started cumming but I wasn’t hard which was strange. Daddy felt my ass muscles tighten around his cock from my orgasm which sent him over the edge. He shot several huge shots of cum in my ass. When he finished he sat on the couch and had me clean his cock with my mouth. I savored the taste of all the cum I had gotten and my ass juices on his cock. He stayed hard while I cleaned his cock which I took my sweet time cleaning Daddy. After about 30 minutes of cleaning his cock I was rewarded with him cumming down my throat. I savored his cum momentarily before he washed down with another round of piss down my throat. Daddy was totally spent by now so he asked me to fix him a glass of water. Before giving Daddy the water he told me to get on my knees and present it to him. I was told I would be on my knees at all times unless otherwise instructed. I said yes Daddy and did as I was told. Once he finished the water he had me crawl into the bedroom and await further instructions. I again said yes Daddy and crawled into the bedroom. As Daddy entered the room he asked me if I enjoyed the way my life was turning out. I said yes Yes Daddy. He told me that with such a small penis it wasn’t good for anything other then peeing. He then asked me to think very hard about what he was going to ask me and he would respect my wishes either way. Daddy asked me if I would consider castration to show I’m nothing but a total bottom. I didn’t hesitate. I said yes Daddy immediately and I wanted it done. The sooner the better. He smiled and said Good Boi. Honestly I had wanted my balls removed for quite some time because I knew my penis was no use to anyone. Daddy then did something on his phone and then put it away. Later I would learn what and who he had messaged. Daddy then got dressed and then went into another closet and came back out with a purple satin robe. High heels. And a pair of purple panties. He told me to get up and put everything on and walk back into the living room. I had a little difficulty walking in the heels but Daddy had me practice walking around in the room until I got used to them. After several minutes I could actually walk pretty well in them. He then took my hand and  walked me out to the car in broad daylight. He opened the door for me and before I got in Daddy kissed me very passionately so anyone could see. He broke the kiss and helped me into the car. He then walked to the other side and got in. Once he shut the door he pulled his cock out and told me to suck his cock while we headed to our destination. As I started sucking his cock he backed out of the driveway and off we went. After cumming twice already Daddy wasn’t anywhere near cumming. I don’t know which way we headed but after about 45 minutes we arrived at a home that looked like it belonged to someone who definitely had money. Daddy had me quit sucking him and then helped me out of the car. As we walked up to the door Daddy commented on how well I was walking in the heels. I smiled and gave him a very deep passionate kiss. As the door opened I realized this was not an ordinary house. I would leave this house very differently than I walked in. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1