[Life In The Raw] Latin muscle dude at the Leather Store

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

One of my titleholder buddies was holding a fundraiser. A BBQ/Superbowl party at the leatherstore here in LA. It was a blast, hot guys, funtimes, drinks, and food. There was this hot muscle guy that caught my eye from the beginning. Short, brown skin, tats, and muscled. He was shirtless and wearing army camo pants.

He had HUGE nipples which instantly got my attention, and I tweaked them, worked them, tugged and twisted them while making out at the party.

"Fuck, my nipples are connection to my hole man, and my hole is fucking hungry for some dick."

"I'll fuck you." I whispered. "I'll fuck you and dump a hot load in your ass."

"Now you're talking fucker, I love cum in my ass, I fucking need it."

He was nervous about doing anything where we could be seen, so we just kissed and teased each other.

Part of the fundraiser was this black box, a guy would go in the box and undress, and other guys would stick dollar bills in and grope around. The latin and I went in together, making out completely naked while guys rubbed our naked dicks and bodies. I stuck my raw dick inside of him and he mentioned how thick it was and how badly he wanted it.

We got dressed and went upstairs into the dressing room, closed the curtains and I ate his big furry latin muscle hole.

I lined up my dick to his soft and eaten ass and slid in. His hole felt amazing, and he was grinding back onto my dick, riding it a bit, I grabbed his waist and fucked him. The curtain opened and men watched as I barebacked this hot latino muscle stud. I kept fucking his wet hole and he began to beg for my load.

I pulled out and jammed it back into, setting off me dumping a huge load into his muscle butt.

We dressed and left, guys smiling as he left the dressing room.6205496180732721325-3937156205289179323?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.