Bathhouse Breeding Monologue

“Hey baby, I’ve wanted to fuck your ass since the last time I saw you. I’m glad you finally went with me in this room. What’s your name baby? Hello Bart, how old are you? Only 22, you look younger though, probably why all those dirty old men here want to fuck you. You don’t want to know my age, I’m probably older than your dad. Oh you like older men, so what’s the oldest guy that shot a load up your ass? Really no one? Why not, you’re not a virgin are you? Just two guys with condoms is practically a virgin baby.

Give me a kiss Bart, I want to suck on your tongue. Why not baby? Kisses are for girls? So you like girls as well? How many girls have you been with? Oh poor baby, if you have never been with a girl you’re gay. Really Bart, if you only suck cock and get assfucked you’re a real faggot. You only think you like girls, but we both know better. Don’t get mad baby, I’m sorry I questioned your sexuality. If you say you’re bi you’re bi.

You do suck cock right? I saw you suck some guys dick last time. Put your mouth over my cock baby. Make love to it like it was a girl's tongue. Yeah that's it baby. Look at you go, you're a natural cocksucker. Why is it you so called bisexual guys always are so good in giving blowjobs.

Lick my balls too baby, suck on my nuts. Yeah you like that don't you. Yes baby that's nice lick up the shaft, kiss my knob baby. Relax baby, don't choke yourself. You really want every inch don't you. Sit like this... now tilt your head back. Let's see how much meat you can swallow. I'll do it easy baby, relax now. Oh yeah just a little bit more. Your dad would be so proud, seeing his son with a dick in his throat. Not many girl's can do this Bart, you are better in servicing cocks then them. God you look so great with you mouth full of my cock. If you weren't so cute I would fuck your skull.

I'll let you breath again. Here use this towel to wipe away the tears. My dick is so slippery now, I bet I could shove it in your boicunt with ease. But first I want to eat your pussy. Lay on your back baby. Spread your legs so I can see your cunt. What a wonderful cunt you have Bart. My tongue isn't good enough for your mouth but it is for your shitter eh.

You enjoyed that didn't you baby. Now it's wet enough for my cock. Shhh baby, don't worry. Well I don't have condoms, do you? Don't be so tense, I'll be gentle. just let me fuck you a little bit and we'll see ok?. You feel my dick rubbing against your hole? C'mon that does feel nice doesn't it. With just a little push your cherry is really popped.

Oh wow, that went easy. Your hole really wants my cock. It practically swallowed my whole dick. How does it feel Bart? How does this raw daddy dick feel? Feels good eh. It sure does feel nice for me. Your young ass massaging my dick. I'm going to fuck you good.

Rest your legs on my shoulder baby. Oh yes yes, that's it. Now I can plow your ass. Take it all baby. Get fucked like a woman. Look at you, this is what you want to do with girls yet you end up being the girl. You're such a faggot Bart. Hold your legs baby, let me see how your hole looks like. Oh god look at your gaping asshole. Bet I can shove three fingers in it. Oh sorry baby, did it hurt? You rather have cock than fingers eh.

Turn around, with your ass in the air. I'm going to fuck you doggy style. Goddammit I wanted to do this since the first moment I saw you here. You fucking tease, with your boy ass. I know several guys who saw you here but you shot them all down. And now I'm fucking you. I'm fucking you Bart. I'm going to breed your ass.

When I first saw you I didn't want to spoil you. I wanted to fuck you bareback, but I wouldn't have pumped you full of my dirty seed. But now I do, you teasing fuck. You know what dirty seed is baby? You're going to get an ass full of it. Explain that to the girls Bart. Here it comes... aah aah..

Shh shh relax baby. Just lay here for a while. I'll let my dick go limp in your ass. Oh sweet boy don't worry. I know I was a little mean, but that was just the heat of the moment baby. There are guys on the other side of that door waiting to fill you up with more charged cum. I only have to open the door and leave you, but I'm not a mean guy. Don't cry baby. It did feel good didn't it? Did it feel good? Say my raw cock felt good baby... yes it did didn't it. That's what I wanted to know baby, that it was good for you. And don't worry it's a really small chance to get pozzed after one fuck.

But maybe you just might get lucky baby..."

• Upvote 2