[Smooth Butt] night 2 of the business trip - on my knees for many loads

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpgthe first night of my trip brought a pleasant surprise...a young tight oriental asshole to probe and fuck until i had released all of my frustrations deep into. i hadn't been such an active top in a long, long time. it awakened a deep itch that i just knew i would need to continue to scratch...whether on this trip or later down the road.

the next night i returned to a more usual routine. this time i got done with work early...like 4pm. i was able to get back to my hotel room and post an ad on craigslist for the usual "anonymous blowjobs and a bit of ass if you need it" session. i got a ton of responses...mostly guys looking to stop by after they left work and went home (or to the pub). i got showered, cleaned out, put on my jockstrap and a blindfold and then tried to keep up with the responses....but was quickly overwhelmed when the first cock showed up about 15 minutes from my first posting the ad...

he was literally right around the corner with a 5 day load that needed to be drained. it was a nice long fat 8 incher what responded well to a warm wet mouth. i took my time despite my eagerness and used my mouth and lips on the fat head to warm him up. the poppers put me in a cock-sucking zone and soon i was working that cock until it was lodged in my throat and found a good cock-sucking rhythm. oddly, after all the cocks i have sucked...i found a new technique on this cock and work his cockhead with my throat in a new and seemingly very stimulating way. it wasn't a few minutes after that when i felt his hand on the back of my head and he humped his cock in my throat as it spasmed and spewed a big thick creamy load. load #1 on what would turn out to be a pretty big night of hosting anonymous blowjobs. he filled my belly and i kept sucking until he started to deflate. pulling his cock from my mouth he pulled his pants up, zipped up and whispered "thanks" as he turned and left. and then i was alone again.

i got up and worked the e-mails but was soon joined by another visitor. i replaced the blindfold and resumed my position just inside the darkened room and listened to the stranger step inside and taking off his coat and unzipping his pants as he stepped forward. soon i had a nice 7 inch cock in my warm mouth and began servicing this needy stranger.

pic3.jpg

6735054797439398031-759052870073282431?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.