[Midtown Mutt ATL] When a Top Is a Bottom

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I had a great fuck the other day that really turned the tables from what I was expecting. Firstly, this guy was smoking-hot and I think a bit out of my league, and he is partnered. However, he sent me a message on A4A and wanted to fuck me. His exact words were to ask me if I'd let him put his cock in me which led me to think he was a 100% top and of course I said yes!

But you know what happens when you assume.

I met him at his place at the appointed time and he was as hot in real life as his profile: blond, blue, buff. We headed to his bedroom, which was pretty dark. In fact it took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to be able to see much detail as we both stripped.

The guy was indeed buff as hell with a lean, muscular build, a hairless chest and a thick cock, which his profile said was 8 inches hard. He laid down on the edge of the bed with his legs on the floor and I got on top of him and we started to make out. I was very aggressive with him and he reciprocated as our tongues were in each other's mouths, and I was licking his neck and shoulders.

I started to lick his nips and he pushed me down, so I moved down to suck his big cock, but then he pulled me up so I was in between his legs. My cockhead was at his hole. Now, I'm pretty up-front that I'm not well-hung, and I certainly was not as hung as Mr. Top Stud. But my cock was on automatic pilot as I slid into Top Man's hole, and he seemed to like it. I know I did!

As I fucked this stud, I continued to kiss him as his legs wrapped around my waist. He was verbal and egged me on to keep fucking him hard. I was hitting his prostate every time I pushed back into him and we both enjoyed it immensely. After about 15 minutes of pounding Top Stud, I felt close to cumming. I shot my hot load into him while I was balls deep in his ass and he savored every drop.

Now this is unusual for me: I stayed rock hard in the guy after cumming and kept fucking him. About three minutes later I came in him again. Very rare. I think he enjoyed getting a back-to-back double-breeding.

Through getting fucked, Top Stud did not really get hard, but I'm often not hard when I'm getting pounded. So I didn't think much of it.

When I arrived at Top Stud's place, I was determined to get his cock, so with him still on his back, I straddled his waist and pointed his semi-hard cock at my hole. He grabbed his cock and pushed it into me. I rode him for a few minutes but he popped out of me. So he pushed me onto my stomach and got on top of my back and mounted my ass. He pushed his fat cock in me and proceeded to fuck me hard for about ten minutes. He grunted as he came in me.

All in all, it was a great time, but I don't have expectations of a repeat. Although, one should never assume.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.