[Interactive]Help me planning a 1mo cumdump's trip

CumdumpIT

So as soon as this pandemic fades out, I want to do a one month trip around the world, looking for the piggiest places to get loaded.

That means knowing which city, which club, what are the best days...so I am here begging you to help a young cumdump to collect a huge amount of loads from men around the world <3.

The only city I know outside my one in Brazil, which won't be included on this trip for obvious reasons, is Berlin. The trip will eventually begin on the first days of September, and end around the beginning of the next month.

I have planned the destinations so that I won't spend on the same city more than 3/4 days.

Here I am linking a file, which I will update with your suggestions, which you can see to get the situation --->

[think before following links] https://1drv.ms/x/s!ApNUcCVlSbE7g6gA9NAmxIWHyQtFhA?e=BUALIi

The dark cells are not meant to be filled....where you are seeing a "?", I need some help to know where to go. I will update the document, with your suggestions!

I will post a serie of videos about this trip for free on a Xtube channel.

20200320_140847.thumb.jpg.5d4ed7788489d1bb6f8a4dd14c1a7fed.jpg

Edited by CumdumpIT
  • Like 1