I just got into this. Drink my piss.

The first time i tried wAter sports was about 2 years ago. A fem asian trans bitch asked me to piss on her. At first i hesitated but after thinking , fuck it im just pissing on her.

Gotta admit it turned me on.

Second time another fem trans asked and i immediately obliged. She was so turned on she started jerking off and cumming while i pissed on her. Wow that was so hot i got hooked.

Been seen a sissy faggot lately that lovea to drink my piss. From a cup or straight from my dick.

Anyway i want to6 try with someone new.

Any takers in the OC or San Bernardino area in so cal? I need a toilet boy bitch to soak down. Hmu.

• Like 1

Wow so hot hearing about these fem transgirls asking for it. What better way to show a sissy faggot their place in the dynamic then to stand over them and aim your cock at their face as you empty your bladder. 

The idea of a strict top man who uses me for his pleasure and further cements the heirarchy by requiring me to swallow his urine on demand, simply for his amusement, makes me weak with anticipation and desire.

I've never been pissed on, but had a couple guys show interest in doing it and I have to admit that the thought I'd extremely attractive to me. I'm sure eventually it will happen. I've drank a glass of my own on camera for a guy just to impress him, but that's the closest I've gotten.