Massage

MygoalUrhole

So i booked my last massage with a guy I have seen before off MassageGuys (4322).  All before we go down in lock down.

My previous experience was awesome an incredible massage, with a happy ending, just both jerking off. This guy has a big dick and is great to play with.

This time he starts the massage, he's naked like I am and start away he starts the sensual.. tickling up and down my legs, and in between my thighs, occasionally touching my balls.

My arm and hand finds his leg and then his cock, which is already rock hard...when starts massaging my back and i move from walking him to massaging his hole. 

He starts moaning, and when he goes to grab more oil for my back, adds some to his hole. I start inserting the tip of my finger, its tight, warm and silky, the perfect hole. He now has one hand massaging my back the other hand is between my thighs playing with my now hard dick.. he puts a leg up on the massage table so I can finger fuck him deeper, but i need permission, and his hand moves on top of mine pushing it deeper is all i need, and i start finger fucking him.

He then move positions i take advantage of his big dick near my face, so I starting sucking his cock. Then I finger him more, he is moaning and fucking my face.. I like his cock, a little big for me to take it all from the angle i was in but i did a pretty good job.. he then moves to return the favour, i still finger fuck him, he's good at sucking my cock too. He gets it really hard, after some time in this position, his moves to kiss me. We kiss as he climbs on top of me.

and within seconds, my recently sucked cock slides into his tight recently fingered arse... and he starts riding my cock and enjoying every moment, I pull on his dick and can feel how hard he has become in my hands and with my cock up his arse.

It does take long before I am cuming and he is coming all over me.

An extremely happy ending, indeed.

• Like 1