Fucked in the sling by the best friend

This is my first story and English is not my mother tongue. So if there are some mistakes, please excuse me.

Some time ago I went on a local tour of the city's bars with my best friend. A fixed point was always that we in the sling, as the name of the bar looked in and each of us enjoyed ourselves.
We ordered a beer and then went into the darkroom, where there was exceptionally something going on.
I got on my knees and blew the tail of some guys, my friend let himself be spoiled.
Suddenly I heard the guy who blew him go and my friend said too bad he didn't go on. I took the chance, switched to him and started to blow him.
At some point my friend said, swap mouth for ass.

I didn't get asked twice and turned my ass towards him. His comment was just that it really works and he already started to introduce his best piece into me and fucked me for almost a quarter of an hour.
When he came inside me, which was really a lot of cum, it just ran out of my butt. Unfortunately, he left the bar immediately afterwards and wrote to me that he hadn't found anything to fuck and therefore he had left the bar before me. Too bad that I recognized his voice and I knew exactly who was fucking me.

A few days later, however, he said that I was very receptive, at least he would have heard.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...