[CFL Barebacker] Week Night Bareback Five-way

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

So, what to do when the three pigs are home, horned up, and wanting to play? We send a message to a couple of fuck buddies to come over and play. Our buds arrived at the appointed time and it was only minutes before we were all naked and rutting around like the pigs we are.

We headed for the play room and I began eating this sweet ass:

Week-Night1.jpg

After probing with my tongue and lubing it real good with my spit, I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the sling. He eagerly laid back and positioned himself for easy access. One of the things I like about playing with someone in a sling is the positioning of the bottom and the ease of access for the top.

His inviting pucker needed some more attention, so I fucked him awhile longer with my tongue, causing him to moan and squirm with delight. My cock was fully engorged with blood, pre-cum dripping on the mat floor. Not letting it go to waste, I scooped my charged juice off the floor and painted his rosebud with the slippery goo. My subject was as primed as I planned him to be, so I rose to my feet, and aimed my fuck tool toward his open invitation.

His hole puckered and pulsed with anticipation, so I slowly probed the head of my cock around the opening, teasing his hole. Sliding it in with just spit and cock lube makes a much more natural, tight fit. It also cause my fuck bud a moment to tense before realizing he’d better relax and take it. I pressed on in, steady and slow until I was balls deep. I felt my sack press hard against his ass cheeks as my cock bottomed out.

I held the position as he took a hit of poppers. Then I proceeded to pump-slowly at first, until the animal lust took over and I began pounding him like a jackhammer! His hungry hole took it like a champ as our eyes locked on each other.

I love the glassed over look in my bottoms eyes as they are locked on mine. The window to his soul was saying “Breed me, Sir. Please…. feed me your load.” I heard him clearly, and he could read my response, although a word was never uttered. Perhaps, the change up in the rhythm, or the deep growling and guttural sounds emerging from my throat was a clue.

It had been days since I had shot , and my balls were full. It felt like an electric surge starting in my feet and shooting through my loins and out of my shaft, filling his guts with my spunk. It was shot after shot of hot man juice, coating his insides and lubing it up for my boyfriend to follow.

The evening was young, and there was more to cum……

Get Shareaholic

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.