[Life In The Raw] A first, even for me

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Got a text from a fuckbuddy of mine, he really wanted my dick and load and wanted to know if I was around. I told him I was walking home from Gold's and I would be home real soon. He texted me a bit after and said that he was on his way, and that he already had cum in his hole from an earlier play session.

I opened the gate and he came in and we got right to it.

I ate his hole, I could taste the dried cum on his asslips and sucked in some cum from his hole.

"Kiss me" he demanded. "Feed me my buddies cum."

I have never snow balled before, not that the thought put me off, I thought it was very hot, its just when I felch, I tend to swallow the cum and the guy I am with never says anything, my mouth full of semen and saliva, I reached up and pulled him into a deep and wet kiss. Swapping the cum back and forth until the load had been swallowed by us both. Then I ate his hole and he pushed out another glob of seed, I kissed him again, wrapping my arms around this tall fucker and givng him all the cum in my mouth, he pulled away and swallowed it all.

"Fuck... feed me all that gizz"

I went back, his hole was so wet and soft from the earlier fuck and my rimming, I couldn't resist it anymore, I slid my dick effortlessly into his hole and pounded him hard and pulling on his huge nipples, he moaned as I banged his ass. I tweaked his nipples as my dick slid in and out of his walls.

"Oh man, cum in me, cum in me. Breed my hole and feed me that load."

I grabbed his waist and his pulled on his nipples, I rammed his white ass as hard as I could. getting myself there as soon as possible, this fuck was about one thing. Cum. Cum and us sharing that seed with intense sloppy kisses, I grunted like the beast I am as I unloaded deep in his hole, I stayed there until my dick soften and flopped out, then I got down and sucked some of my huge cum load out of his hole. I kissed him one last time, this time with my cum in my mouth, the moment I did he fired off like a rocket, shooting his cum all over my floor.

We got dressed and he thanked me for a hot time.6205496180732721325-1685179036432495915?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.