[CFL Barebacker] Bareback 5-way continued

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

After blowing my load in our guest’s sweet ass in the sling, I stood back to watch some of the other action in the playroom. The other three guys were tangled up on the floor. Barkley, one of my partners, was cramming his thick eight inches, doggy style, in our other guest’s hole, while flipflopcumswap, my other partner was lying underneath sucking the guests cock. With flip’s cock unattended, I figured I’d enjoy the familiar scent of this hot man and inhale his cock.

Fliplopcumswap-cock-veins.jpgI love this Cock in my throat or ass!

In my married years, I never really enjoyed sucking cock. As a selfish trick, I would just go cruise a park or book store and get my cock sucked, then leave. But being with Flip, I discovered I love his musky crotch scent and the feel of his veined cock fucking my throat! So, it was a pleasure to service him in the midst of the other four fuckers.

While I worked on his cock, the other two studs turned their attention to the sling where my earlier bottom boy had been. He had resumed the position and now Barkley and our second guest were tag teaming him. It was quite a visual as Flip and I moved around to get a better look.

Barkleys-hot-cock-180x300.jpgBarkley Feeds Me His Cock and Load!

I was on all fours by this time, watching the bottom I had already loaded, take on the other two guys. Flip, re-positioned behind me and began probing my hole with his pre-lubed cock. He found his way in and I became more focused on the cock ramming that*ensued. I loved the feel of his low hanging balls slapping against mine as his cock drove deep into my guts. While my ass was getting fucked, Barkley returned to our scene and began ramming his cock down my throat. Talk about a pig on a spit! That is how I felt.

It was funny that the three of us live together and can play anytime, but at this moment of the five-way, it was as if nothing else mattered. We were melded into one unit as I was conjoined with their hot cocks. The grunts and*growls made it clear that I was soon to be bred and fed. Almost*simultaneously, the loads exploded. One was like a*fire-hose*up my ass, shooting ropes of cum, filling my colon. The other felt as if a volcano was erupting down my throat, with the molten lava of cum flowing down my throat to meet the shots fired up my ass!

As we relaxed and pulled apart, I noticed the puddle of cum my cock spilled onto the rubber flooring. I scooped it up and rubbed it all over Barkley’s cock, then swallowed his softening eight inches, making sure nothing*went*to waste. Our guests were still fucking in the sling…

Get Shareaholic

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.