[Life In The Raw] Spit Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

My friend announced on twitter today that he was waiting for his friend to leave so he could invite me over to load his ass. I closed down the other hookup sites I had going and waiting for a status update. When the coast was clear, I tweeted that I was headed over, I go to his place and he greeted me wearing a small pair of briefs, we got to his room and he took off his underwear and got on his back, I lifted up his legs and began to much on his ass.

He has a round furry butt and a tight fucking hole, and sweet tasting too. I licked deep in his hole and I was rewarded with praise and encouragement from this cute little fucker.

I told him to turn over and I ate his asshole while rubbing his round and furry ass cheeks.

I licked up and down his crack, and he grabbed and spread his hole for me, I gave him my best tongue work, I got up and lined up my dick, he spit on his hand, rubbed it on his hole and i got inside. I fucked him slowly, watching my black dick go in and out of his humpy butt. I pulled out and he added more spit to his hole and my dick. I moved in and out of him quicker now, fucking him deep, he got up and we kissed, my hand around his rock hard dick.

I threw him back and down thrusted him hard, he began to beg for my load, telling me how much he wanted my cum deep in his hole. I gripped his hips and pounded him harder, determined to blow my load deep in his guts, I grunted as I fired off load after load of poz cum deep in his ass. He pulled me onto him and we lay there, then he turned and kissed while I moved my dick slowly in and out of him. I climed on him and kissed him again. Deep, long kissing. Then he got on his hands and knees and I ate his hole again, slurping some seed out of his tight hole, swallowing it down. I ate him sore more.

We finally stopped and I went on my way, apparently from what he tweeted, my lips are amazing.6205496180732721325-1478269208933209218?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.