[Defiant Barebacker] Surprises

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

I was recently scanning through POZ Personals online, curious about guys that might be nearby that are poz to maybe hit up for friendship or whatever. The personals found there are a bit different than barebackrt.com since most of them actually start with a face pic. vs. an ass or cock pic.

As I scanned through them I ran across one that floored me. A guy that I had fucked around with many times and had always assumed he was HIV-. Turns out he has been HIV+ a bit longer than me, by about 5 or 6 years. I am sure I have fucked him since he became poz as well. I mentioned him in my post Names or No Names some time back as one of three guys, him being the only HIV- one that I had has repeat fuck buds.

I have since communicated with him and made sure he knew that I now know and that it did not make a difference. I also let him know that the fact that he did not tell me was of no concern. To be fair, I assumed his status and did not ask. And, he certainly does not owe me any explanation at all. I think it makes us a bit closer now, although we have not hooked up. I think he actually has hooking up with guys on a severe curtailment path right now to avoid potential issues, which is something I should probably take as a suggestion, but I won't... Like I said before, it is virtually impossible for me to keep my pants on...

I scanned through other profiles and found another guy that I know. I never slept with him, but I have known him for over ten years. My impression of him is such that if he found out about me being HIV+ he would just think that I deserved what I got for being careless. He is also so brash that he would probably say that point blank to my face. But, there he was. HIV+ since 2004. I was rather shocked to say the least. I had heard he was a horn dog, but had no idea...

Lesson here? Anyone you know could be HIV+. Most of us keep it to ourselves and tell few people if we tell anyone. The person you work with, go to lunch with, share a ride with on the way to work in the morning. Any of them could be HIV+ and you would have no idea. Hopefully if any of them are they know their status and are taking care of themselves.

Oddly that last guy being HIV+ gave me a bit more confidence that I am not really all that much of an outsider. I often say that I am fine but honestly there is a bit of a nagging sense sometimes that I am different. These discoveries bring me back to that place where I can tell myself (and rightly so) that I am a good guy and anyone that would condem me because I am HIV+ is actually the one that should examine themselves, cuz they got the problems...5659550056261962395-791101046233133411?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.