Fucked by young Indian

I was really randy and Doublelist said this guy was only 3 miles from me.  Living in the country on an acreage outside of OKC, 3 miles is practically your next door neighbor. I talked with him several days in a row but he would never send me a picture but asked repeatedly for mine. I figured he was just collecting pics, but I sent him several ass and cock and ball pics.

We FINALLY got together last night. I met him in the backyard at my house and we slipped into a spare bedroom which has an exterior door on a deck.

I wanted to kiss him, but he doesn’t make out. Definitely a disappointment, but I thought what the heck, he wants to fuck me bareback, so we continued. 

He was tall, like me, and had beautiful light brown skin (American Indian).  Chubby build, but I don’t mind that.

I was disappointed in the size of his cock, it was very small (guess that’s why he didn’t want to send pics), but was uncut which I really enjoy.  I sucked his ample nipples, felt his cock and balls, jacked him, played with his ass.  He was hard enough to penetrate, so I bent over the bed and he slipped it into my lubed ass and began to pound me.  After about ten minutes of pounding, he wanted to change positions, so I had him lie on the bed and i lowered myself onto him. His dick had gone semi soft.  Damn.  I got off him and he jerked while on top of me with a couple fingers in my ass rubbing my prostate and making me moan.  He finally came all over my cock and balls, which I love.  Still wouldn’t kiss me, so I thought he isnt going to get another ride on this horsey,lol.  

He left and today I got a response to an ad from an ex military guy who is now a lineman for the electric company. He’s everything I love - masculine, hairy, nice beard, well built, trim, and a cock that’s between 7 and 8 thick inches.  I cannot wait to ride that one. We plan on playing in the next couple days.

Have you had an encounter that you thought was going to be great (like the Indian kid) but that was sadly disappointing? 

• Like 1